Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hyuuga, Demo [Kiri Jounin]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Kris
Kris

Hyuuga, Demo [Kiri Jounin] - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga, Demo [Kiri Jounin] Hyuuga, Demo [Kiri Jounin] - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 7:38 am

Thank you Adam. Edited to Kiri.
Back to top Go down
₡amisado
₡amisado

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga, Demo [Kiri Jounin] Hyuuga, Demo [Kiri Jounin] - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010, 11:37 pm

Shadow Clone: I'm pretty sure this is Konoha only and also there are cannon references in the jutsu.

Flame Split: Is in the taijutsu part of your app.

The Mask : More detail because, a typo (mast).

Theres a coding mistake in your RP sample.
Back to top Go down
http://notevenanormalguy.tumblr.com/
Kris
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga, Demo [Kiri Jounin] Hyuuga, Demo [Kiri Jounin] - Page 2 EmptySun 02 May 2010, 12:14 am

Wow o.o I never saw this, it was just pointed out to me by Wind. It has been edited. However, I do not see the coding mistakes in my sample.
Back to top Go down
CYANIDE CANDY
CYANIDE CANDY

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga, Demo [Kiri Jounin] Hyuuga, Demo [Kiri Jounin] - Page 2 EmptySun 02 May 2010, 7:43 am

Rizzy wrote:

Name: Dynamic Action
Type: Taijutsu
Range: 5 m
Element: -
Description: Dynamic Action is a taijutsu technique. A ninja will launch themselves at an opponent and then use a barrage of strikes and kicks.

This taijutsu is in the incorrect template.

Rizzy wrote:
Role-Play Sample: The wind howled in the thick night air, though this was the country of the wind, the air was hot and sticky. Demo was walking along the corridor of the passage within the empty building. He stayed late every night still working on ways to protect the village. "Damn, its getting late. I should get home soon." he said to himself. He walked through the door way and picked up his paperwork. He had a large stack of it since he usually waits till dusk to do paperwork. "Lots of work to do tonight" he said, then laughed. He walked out of the building out into the humid atmosphere. "Damn it, I have a meeting in about 7 hours, hope I can be prepared in time. he said, and kept walking. About after 15 minutes of walking, he was sweating but finally arrive at his house. He walked in and started to work on his paper work. "This is going to be a long, long night. he said, and then went back to work. He looked up again and smiled. "I guess that Suna is a very good village." he said and was back to work. Every hour or so he would look up from his work and take a glimpse at the clock on the wall, [/i] "Come on.......hit twelve!" he thought eagerly to himself. His eyes showed stress for they were a bit blood shot. Finally though, the clock hit twelve and Demo began to pick up his things and back happily. After about five minutes, he strolled out of the room and left the administration building. " I got some paper work done for the Kiri..............thank god." he said disappeared into the night.

As he walked in the streets, he found that the stars were glistening more then ever. “Such a beautiful village….it’d be such a a shame if this place were to someday be destroyed” he said under his breath as he kept walking, looking at the dark, empty houses that aligned this street in Kiri. “Well, isn’t this area empty” he said as he continued to walked by them. It was later on in the walk that he stumbled across a piece of paper. “What’s this?” he said picking it up. It read that there was to be a festival in the main part of the village. At that moment, a large, uneasy face came upon Demo’s facial feature. “So…I work and they party….well this sucks.” he said as he looked up and searched for a large luminescence of light that would radiate from the large festival. “Well, by time I get my Hyuuga Festival gown on…it will be over..” he said with disappointment and continued to walk towards the Hyuuga district.

Hours later, everyone started returning to their houses. In a small little room in a apartment complex, Demo had been up all night tending to work that he needed to get done that did not involve that of the village. In his office, he was writing a book about his experiences in the village as a Jounin. "If I keep a book like this...I can look at it and possibly someday make it a guide for other ninja that accomplish as much as I have, and maybe more." he said out loud to himself as he thought of more and more to put down in the book. Hours seemed like days, and days seemed like years to Demo at this point. He had been working on this little book for about five years, which felt like fifty to him. "I still have so much more to write.." he said and then looked out into the night sky through his window. "But so little time..." he from that point shut off the little light that had been joining other lights lit in rooms minutes ago and scurried off to his bed.

The coding mistake has been bolded and highlighted in red.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga, Demo [Kiri Jounin] Hyuuga, Demo [Kiri Jounin] - Page 2 EmptySun 02 May 2010, 3:24 pm

Corrected, Lauren-chan.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga, Demo [Kiri Jounin] Hyuuga, Demo [Kiri Jounin] - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 12:01 am

~Bump
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga, Demo [Kiri Jounin] Hyuuga, Demo [Kiri Jounin] - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 12:07 am

Reapproved
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
₡amisado
₡amisado

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga, Demo [Kiri Jounin] Hyuuga, Demo [Kiri Jounin] - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 11:46 pm

Moved for Jounin update
Back to top Go down
http://notevenanormalguy.tumblr.com/
Kris
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga, Demo [Kiri Jounin] Hyuuga, Demo [Kiri Jounin] - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 May 2010, 1:42 am

Done, everything new is added.

-Rank
-Summon
-Jutsu
-Arc
Back to top Go down
Travis
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga, Demo [Kiri Jounin] Hyuuga, Demo [Kiri Jounin] - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 May 2010, 3:03 am

OK, your spilt persona, any reason for it? Advantages?

Other than that, your good to go.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga, Demo [Kiri Jounin] Hyuuga, Demo [Kiri Jounin] - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 May 2010, 3:05 am

Well, its because of Trauma done to my character during my Chuunin arc and such. That persona that helped him survived is still somewhere deep inside. Sometimes it comes out in battle, making him more careless. So a bit of a disadvantage, but I don't mind having it.

But yeah, thats about it Razz
Back to top Go down
Travis
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga, Demo [Kiri Jounin] Hyuuga, Demo [Kiri Jounin] - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 May 2010, 3:06 am

Meh, as long as you don't randomly enter it and become super strong I'm fine with it. Reapproved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga, Demo [Kiri Jounin] Hyuuga, Demo [Kiri Jounin] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-