Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ace
Ace

Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] Vide
PostSubject: Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 11:54 pm

Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] User4811
Uchiha, Sensato.

THE INFO.

Name: Uchiha, Sensato
Nickname: 
Appearance: Sensato is rather small only standing to be about 5’2 foot in height and weighing about 101 pounds at the age of 13 making him one of the smallest and youngest to ever reach the rank of genin.  The young Uchiha has long dark blue smooth hair that comes along his back, usually wrapped up in a single pony tail for comfort and two long bangs coming down his face. With black blue eyes, and the previous description said the young man tends to sometimes be mistaken by a girl, due to his long hair and the way his face looks. With perfect bone structure the Uchiha looks like the perfect being, while his eyes looks as if they are always closed the young boy has brown eyes, and a look that is unforgettable to those who manage to take a peek at them. Though quite the opposite of evil, the smile slightly makes him look like he is up to something.  

Of course at his age, he is not quite build for muscle yet, and in fact tends to posses weak bone structure like any other normal person of his age. His skin is quite pale compared to others as he hates to be out in the sun, and if he is, he is quite dressed up for the occasion. 

For his clothing, the young Uchiha wears a single black short sleeve high neck shirt. This can be seemed to be one of the usual Uchiha attire. In the back of his shirt, he has the Uchiha crest, proud to be an Uchiha, he likes to boast about the clan that he descends from.  Along with his shirt, he wears a very loose fit blue shorts and a long white strap around his waist. For his feet he wears two blue ninja sandals, while his ankle up to the knees is wrapped in white bandages, just like his hands. 

Personality:
Sensato is very passionate to what he has achieved, and pretty much likes to boast about it. Coming down from the Uchiha, the young man was trained since the very early age, allowing him to become a genin at the age of only 13. Because of this his confidence as a shinobi has exceeded than the normal limits. And though only a child the young Uchiha tends to be cruel at some point in times offending people in a way that people themselves can’t even tell whether he is making an insult or a compliment.  The young man is always smiling even when there is nothing to be smiling about, which often scare off potential friends he could get.  Though very friendly, the young man often abuses his friendship with others.

The young Uchiha is very well talented in every aspect of Ninjutsu and weaponry, because of that he only train with those whom he thinks would be able to teach him what he doesn’t know already. Often challenging bigger opponents to a match, the young Uchiha has still to suffer from a major injury which is what got his ego to the point where it is now.

In battle his personality slightly changes, always calculating and watching his opponent’s move before he himself would begin his own attack. Specializing in weapons the young man tends to make his way around and set traps for his opponent to fall on. And just like any other Uchiha, his eyes allow him to do the things he wish when it comes to battle.

Clan: Uchiha
Nindō: Follow what you desire the most.

THE NINJA.

Origin: Fire Country
Affiliation: Kumogakure No Sato
Specialties: Main:Ninjutsu;  Sub:Weaponry (Exotic;Ranged)
Elemental Affinities: Main: Katon ; Sub: Fuuton

Combat Style: Sensato is very precautious. Trained on the arts of Ninjutsu and Weaponry his style is very easily predicted, mid range/far ranged fighter. He likes to take his time calculating everything before heading into something he does not know exactly. But because he is still a child at heart he likes to have some fun with his opponent. He is the kind to go around his opponent skills and use them against them by setting traps around the area.

Special Characteristics:

Stealth:
Spoiler:

Improved Perception
Spoiler:

THE BACKGROUND.

History:
Quote :
  • Sensato was born among one of the most elite clans in Konohagakure. The family being part of the elite uchiha police department the life of the family has always been a strict one. Always following everything to the order and the way its set up for the village.

• By the age of three the young Sensato was already beginning his training for a ninja. Like any other his dream was to become the best of the village and even the best of the clan. His dream to become one allowed him to continue on his training, hoping soon he would reach his goals. Even at the very age, even after he just started to walk his father had begun to show him a few tricks, allowing him to play with shuriken to his desire.

• By the age of 7 the young man had already begun academy, and unlike other children Sensato didn't exactly had a life. Being easily manipulated by his family to continue on his dream, he has let almost all emotions to the side and focused on the training itself. With his wish to graduate atop of the class the young man followed the orders and direction his family was taking him. Though not fully happy with the desicions, still doing them to become stronger and have the family happy.

•  At the age of 9, the unexpected happened. Following his academy years both his parents were informed of a mission. A mission that was very important and that dealt with the well bein gof the Uchiha clan itself. Not only they were sent, but a small group of 7 Uchiha were listed to accomplish the mission. being so small, Sousuke didn't exactly know the danger that his family was exposed in a mission. Though them being elite ninja he didn't quite worried about it too much.

• A whole year passed since his parents were away. Not really knowing exactly what had happened to them he demanded for answers. His brother now fully grown, and now part to lead the elite special forces then opened up to Sensato only to inform him that the whole clan group for the mission had been taken out by random ninja from the Moon Country. With all the memories form his parents death the young man went into an unexpected break down and emotional stress allowing him to activate his Sharingan though the pain of his parents death was still around. With everything that happened the young Uchiha would set a goal to himself to get as strong as possible with the use of the Sharingan, allowing him to achieve higher ranks for more power.

• Another year passed since he found out about the death of his parents and the Uchiha group that were tagging along. His mind had easily flushed out everything that had happened on the past few years. Hoping to lock these things, the young shinobi focused his life as a ninja in the academy. Putting all his effort into graduating it wasnt too long before he did, and with high qualifications.

• After graduating form the academy the young student now is in the lookout for a 'capable of training' him sensei. Just like his parents or even the Uchiha family the young Uchiha has very high standards when it came to learning new things and achieving power.

After failing to enter the chuunin exams to represent konoha the young genin managed to wander off to another land that being kumo. There he tried to make a name for himself whether that was through fighting or by doing missions. The fact that he had to live on an unknown nation bothered him but the fact that there was said to be wandering terrorists crossing the nations attacking and making themselves known throughout the lands. The young genin offered his skills yo the genin force and if possible go up in rank as a ninja by learning the ways of kumo.

Roleplay Sample:

Quote :
As usual the young man would be sitting atop a branch of one of the oak trees in the training grounds. Looking down upon everyone that trained, and passed by, hoping that someone would dare to challenge his skills, or even make a smart remark. Just about anything would do to get the young Izumo excited and ready to fight. Ever since he transferred to Konoha from Kiri his life has not been the same. And, he liked it, a more peaceful yet entertaining life he was living on. A strong breeze passed as the leaves from the trees rustled and flowed over his hair, slowly rotating with the wind to the floor below. 
Taking a deep breath the young man pushed himself off the branch using his legs to swing off a few feet away from the tree. With that done the young man landed on the floor dead on his feet, and firmly dusted off the several leaves that were still stuck in his blue designed robe. Knowing there was no one to spar with at this time of the day the young man decided it was time to go home, as the sun was now starting to kick in hotter than usual. He wasn’t exactly accustomed to the hot weather, as in Kiri it was always very humid and cold. The young man slowly began to paste himself off to his residence, slowly walking along the river upstream watching the fishes jumping up out of the water, making few splashes. This slightly calmed Izumo as he headed upstream.

It seemed like hours as he walked upstream, but in fact it had only been a few minutes. But the fiery sun of Konoha made everything seem worst, as he whipped the sweat of his forehead with his left hand while his other hand remained inside his blue robe atop the handle of his katana. As he walked forth, he would notice two other individuals, a young man, long blonde hair…possibly part of the Yamanaka clan. The other was a woman, one he had not seen before but seemed to be a shinobi as well. Hoping to socialize a little the young man walked up to 2 meters away from both individuals. The young man was walking towards him, while the other simply stood there.

"You should watch where you are going boy, unless you get caught off guard. I suggest... you yield." The woman said to the boy that walked away. And though Izumo wasn’t exactly up for no problems he still had his ways jump into the conversation. “I don’t believe that is the proper way to talk to your comrades eh?” Izumo said, slowly keeping his hand stead on the handle of his katana in case anything happened. Either way, he felt like something was about to go down.

THE ARSENAL.

Uchiha Techs. [2]
Spoiler:

Fuuton Techs. [3]
Spoiler:

Katon Techs. [3]
Spoiler:

Weaponry Techs. [6]
Spoiler:

Basic Techs. [1]
Spoiler:

Academy Techs.
Spoiler:

Equipment.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Strange Ace on Wed 28 Mar 2012, 12:52 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] EmptySat 23 Jul 2011, 9:08 pm

Already have permission to get the last spot for the Uchiha clan from Elder Sage. And my character's death now just need to be evaluated and hopefully approved. I guess this can be checked?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] EmptySun 24 Jul 2011, 4:19 am

Seriously, be more creative with your name.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] EmptySun 24 Jul 2011, 7:00 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] EmptySun 24 Jul 2011, 8:39 pm

1/2 Approved.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] EmptySun 24 Jul 2011, 10:20 pm

[2.2]
Welcome to the clan brother!
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] EmptySun 11 Sep 2011, 4:15 am

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] EmptySun 25 Mar 2012, 3:21 pm

Unarchived due to user request.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012, 12:35 am

Changes made for Kumo...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] EmptyTue 27 Mar 2012, 8:43 am

Bump all it needs its to be reapproved since i didnt change nothing except the arc where i got to kumo. It is all i had to do and my things should stay the same since its the same character. Adam gave me the approval to keep it the way it is.
Back to top Go down
Enzo
Kumo Nin
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] EmptyTue 27 Mar 2012, 4:46 pm

Next time please use this link to bump topics. I'll check this today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Enzo
Kumo Nin
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] EmptyTue 27 Mar 2012, 5:53 pm

Okay, since this is just a re-evaluation of the app, I'll assume your extra SC and jutsu may be kept. Other mods may correct me if I'm wrong, but since none are online to verify with I'll go with my gut instinct. Anyway; I only saw a few issues.

1.) You need to change your Affiliation to Kumogakure no Sato, as you are no longer in Konoha. On an unrelated note; your origin should be a country, not a city.
2.) You have a TON of broken BB Code tags. Just scan your app and you'll see them.
3.) Put your Weapons in spoilers as well. It just helps keep things neat.

Other than that, since your app has already been approved before, I see very little wrong with it. My only issue is his age. This is just a suggestion, but would you like to raise it? His history does say he failed the Chuunin Exams. 11 year old's are rarely allowed in Chuunin Exams. Oh, and welcome back to the site!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] EmptyWed 28 Mar 2012, 12:56 am

Sorry about that didnt saw that. Uum well changes have been made and yeah i should be able to keep everything i got. I actuallu failed to enter the chuunin exams didnt failed on it. but just to please you and get this over with i changed it to 13. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Ashin
Kumo Nin
Ashin

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] EmptyWed 28 Mar 2012, 1:47 am

Approved 1/2
Back to top Go down
Enzo
Kumo Nin
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] EmptyWed 28 Mar 2012, 2:02 pm

I didn't mind the young age, I just felt it was a tad unrealistic. I mean Naruto and the others were like 13 when they graduated. It was more of a suggestion, and I failed to read the history clearly D: Anyway;

[2/2]Re-Approved!
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012, 8:21 pm

Archived.
Due to inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] Uchiha, Sensato [Kumo Genin] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-