Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ryozan
Ryozan

Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing Vide
PostSubject: Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing EmptySat 23 Jul 2011, 9:58 pm

Ryozan for the first time decided to leave the safety of Konohagakure no Sato. He was a Genin that had never atually left the village. He has been doing nothing really just waiting around for something to happen. He got tired of it and decided to take matters into his own hands and check out for a little bit and poke around maybe find a small job on the side for extra money. He couldnt wait for a new mission so he could finally test his skills.

He walked along the secluded back alleys of the Fire Country where the more shady people hang around. He was hoping to find small jobs for little pay or maybe run into some interesting characters to report to Konoha for ammusement. If he got into a fight he would retreat like Genin are advised when on their own his Nindo was 'Mery is a hendrance' if he were to be killed then so be it if not then so be it thats the way he is.

He finds some shady looking people conversing to themselves, but he pays them no mind he had no interest in them. He sat at the base of a large moss covered tree and sighed.... "When is something interesting gonna happen im so bored..." If it was one thing he hated more then anything else it was being bored. Ryozan was a tough little Genin with really good speed, but he had poor social skills so talking to people wasn't exactly his strong suit.

He sat there eating a rice ball and looking around seeing shady people enter and leave homes and there was one man fighting another on the side of the street. It was over something stupid he thought so he left them be, he had no reason to break up a good fight over something stupid.... He wathed them argue and hit on eah other for about an hour until they had about enough of each other and went on their way.

He sighed then laid down in the grass obviously he wasn't gonna be getting any work or training or anything done today. He decided to just set around for the day until something hapens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Exiled Scorpio
Exiled Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing EmptySun 24 Jul 2011, 3:12 am

Matsunaka sat on the outcropping overlooking the field out side of Konoha, the breeze whipping behind Matsunaka blowing some strands of his hair into his face, Matsunaka didn't make a move to remove them from his face after the breeze had settled. He looked at the field searching for anything to hunt for then he saw a person on the field. (" I wonder who that person is and judging by the swords on his back he is a fighter.") Matsunaka pondered for a second and jumped from the outcropping stretching and harding the bone in his hand to help him slide in down the rock, Matsunaka landed with a slight thud. Matsunaka walked next to the ninja laying down, "My name is Matsunaka and your's is."
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing EmptySun 24 Jul 2011, 4:43 am

Ryozan looked at him and sat up.... "Ryozan Ama son of Kokoum Ama.... "He wasnt usually game for small talk but for some reason he had stood out to this person.... "What do you want of me?..." Ryozan was a person that was hard to gain trust.... He usually didnt like it when he was approached by an unknown person.... He stood up and examined the person before him and came to know that he had no clue what this person wanted....

Ryozan stepped back he wasnt exactly used to situations like this he had never been outside the village before... He didnt know if this kid was here to bring him home or if he was wanting to fight or if he were here to inform Ryozan of a mission..... But it seemed like he was more curious then anything.... Ryozan waited patiently for a reply to his question letting his hands stay by his side in the perfet spot to quikly draw his blades should this person make the wrong move...

'Mercy is a Hendrance' his father beat that into him so if he were approached in a dangerous way he had no problem killing this person.... Ryozan was protective of himself.... He never did trust very many people.... It was a nervous habit to be so cautious but his father was just that way so he was that way.... Ryozan looked at him and popped his neck hard then he relaxed just a little bit... This person was good Ryozan could tell that much...

This young man had hardened the bones in his arm to slow his descent down.... It was interesting to say the least... A normal persons arm probably would have broke their arm... Ryozan was no fool he knew this person was skilled.... Ryozan wasnt unskilled either but he was not sure he was ready for a fight should it come to that....
Back to top Go down
James
James

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing EmptySun 24 Jul 2011, 7:24 pm

Zilva was finally prepared to go to Konoha, a trip she had been ruing for such a long time. She had had her fun as a missing ninja and decided that she would like to be a 'found' ninja. Although she had done some intolerable acts while she was a missing ninja, none of them involved killing and usually they avoided harming people. With that in mind, Zilva assumed that these acts would be pardonable with some talking and a lot of bargaining or working. For the time being, Zilva felt lighter than air. The kind of feeling that you get when you've found the bravery to face something that you could never find before. All of her fear was dispelled and she felt unstoppable. Along with her fear went her normal tomboyish nature and she felt and acted like a giggling school girl. Zilva was running towards Konoha when she saw someone sitting in a field.

The single man was laying down in solitude until another person tumbled over and laid down next to him. 'Oh boy! What if they're sectret lovers and they came out here to make out or something! That'd be so hot!' Zilva thought. Her mind was unfiltered at the time so all of her perverted and embarrassing thoughts were consuming her usually logical and analytic approach to things. With this thought dominating her mind, Zilva's face lit up bright red as she continued to watch. Disappointment came when the first boy back up and got nervous at the prospect of another person invading his space. ' Aww, well there goes that idea... Or maybe he's just shy!' Zilva's mind wandered as she continued to watch. After a few more minutes of staring, Zilva decided to get involved and find out what was really going on. With an acrobatic flip she landed behind the seemingly she boy. After she landed, Zilva put her arms around the boys shoulders and hung there while whispering, "You should just go ahead and do your stuff, just pretend I'm not here."

After saying this, Zilva bounced off of him and landed a couple of feet away. Her face was still bright red and her pupils were dilated due to the high she was on. After landing from her bounce, Zilva sat down on the grass with her arms hooked around her legs and giggled. " You two are so cute! Running off to this field to continue your secret relationship! It's just too much!" Zilva continued to giggle as she sat and watched them with her face buried in her scarf.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing EmptySun 24 Jul 2011, 8:27 pm

Ryozan blinked when someone touched him from behind and got out of the way before he could react.... Ryozan turned and drew his swords daring anyone to say something like that again... His face red of embarrassment he growled low and angry.... "I do hate to inform you.... This is not whats going on...." It was obvious Ryozan was NOT easy to get along with though if you made a deep enough effort you could get to his more soft side.....

Rule number one when speaking to Ryozan Ama do not touch him unless permitted.... Rule two do not assume irritating things... He could not stand things of that nature..... He withdrew his blades and turned back to the first person...." Carry on with you answer...." Ryozan felt rather violated by the woman behind him..... But he had ignored the feeling... He then glanced back and examined the young female ninja she was attractive cheery to the point of annoyance.... And she wore a kumo headband....

She was a missing ninja but he could not tell from what village... [OOC: I dont know if you wear a headband or not im just assuming....] Ryozan then looked back to the boy before him... Ryozan had trust issues but he cared very little he has his reasons his mother died as he was a hild and his father died before he became a Genin so without parents he had developed a natural defense against people he was suspicious of.... The young woman seemed like she could be dangerous if approached in the wrong way.....

This young man seemed the same..... He could tell the boy had strength......

Last edited by Ryozan on Sun 24 Jul 2011, 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James
James

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing EmptySun 24 Jul 2011, 8:40 pm

OOC: I do but there's no slit through it. It's a Kumo headband. I'll delete this post when you've edited.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing EmptySun 24 Jul 2011, 9:39 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Exiled Scorpio
Exiled Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011, 3:51 am

Matsunaka looked at the girl in front of him she seem to be average height for her age, whatever that was, her white hair long and she seem to carry an aura of importance and hidden strength, But when she spoke Matsunaka's Kaguya side almost came out. Matsunaka put his hand behind his head and clenched his left fist, "First of all I do not roll that way, Second I was looking for another fighter like myself everyone else in the konoha village is so uptight." matsunaka looked at the girl's headband, "I see your from out of town, Well let me welcome you to the fire country." Matsunaka smirked, "So what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
James
James

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011, 10:54 pm

After giggling a little bit more and looking at the duo in front of her while listening them, Zilva stood up and addressed them. The boy that she had saw first, the one she bounced off of, had reacted very humorously to the event. His face lit up and he showed aggression towards Zilva for saying such things. This of course made Zilva's story more believable despite the boys denial of it. With the thought that her initial analysis was correct, Zilva sat and watched the boys for a couple of seconds before the second one began to talk. The second boy confirmed that Zilva was wrong and after hearing this Zilva's big smile changed into a disappointed frown. Although the first part of the second boy's speech was saddening, the second part was more uplifting. The word fighter acted as a sort of keyword and snapped Zilva out of her perverted high. Shaking her head, Zilva's red face faded back into her normal complexion. Her large smile turned into a straight frown and she stood up and assumed a more dignifying position with her arms crossed.

" So you're a fighter? Big words, but I'm sure you can't back it up; you don't look so tough to me. I still think you're a lover, not a fighter. As for myself, I guess you could say I'm an adept fighter. I'm more skilled than your average person, we'll just leave it at that. Thanks for the welcome party but I don't think you'll find my presence very accommodating... I've got to go to Konoha soon in order to... make things right. Sorry for troubling you two, I wasn't myself a few minutes ago. I was a bit messed up in the head. I'm better now though, and I have work to do. I'd better be off, Maybe I'll see you around if I don't die here soon!" Zilva said in a very collected and solid voice before starting to walk away. Once she had reached the tree line, she stopped to think. 'Hmm, maybe I should go in the morning and take tonight to put my story together. Yeah, that's a good idea.' She thought as she turned around and walked back. When she re-joined the company of two, she laid down on the grass with her arms folded behind her head. " Never mind, I think I'll sleep here for today and then go to Konoha in the morning. You two can keep me company if you want. Just let me warn you that I'm not a very friendly person and I hate it when people get close to me. So stay out of my personal space and I won't have to beat the crap out of you." Zilva informed the group as she looked up at the sky and began to relax.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011, 11:25 pm

Ryozan growled deeply at her assumptions.... If it was one thing he could not stand it was an over onfident shinobi.... Especially one that underestimates his ability.... He blinked when she spoke of Konohagakure and it made him curious what could she possibly want with his home... He turned around showing her his headband and whom he aligned himself with.... If she needed to make things right he assumed she was a Missing Ninja from Konoha... He stared at her a moment then spoke... "Konohagakure..... What do you want with them?...." He was not happy with her nor would he are to teach her a lesson but he was more curious what her buissness with the village is....

Ryozan cracked his knuckles then his neck and shoulders as he prepaired himself for what could turn into a fight fast depending on her answer.... "You have no need to worry about me getting close to anyone I would assume kill someone before befriending them..." He sighed and looked at her his eyes cold with hardened training over the years..... He was glad she got that ridiculous idea out of her head about him and this other young man beause that would never happen....

Ryozans headband gleamed in the sunlight as he waited on the girls answer to his question his hands in position to strike should the answer be unpleasant not that he cared much for his home....
Back to top Go down
TheArmoredGoldfish
TheArmoredGoldfish

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011, 3:50 am

Crouched upon a tower off in the distance Mick watches the whole scenario unfolding, waiting to see if he should step in. He looks to his hound Aries as they are carrying on a conversation. He looks back to the three strangers on the ground with a big fanged smile. Mikon tilts his head to the sky and begins sniffing at the air, catching the scents of these three he laughs again to himself as he slides down the tower landing on the wall, just slightly closer he listens more intently. Aries hits the ground a little less triumphantly.
"You big oaf!"
There is a growling noise from the dog as he nips at Mikon.
"Ehehehehehey! Take it easy!"
Mikon slaps the dogs jaw playfully, as they start wrestling around atop the wall laughter and growling heard all over.
Back to top Go down
James
James

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 12:14 am

OOC: It's Scorpio's post, if anyone was wondering.
Back to top Go down
Exiled Scorpio
Exiled Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 11:02 am

Matsunaka growled and turned on his heels, leaving a deep imprint in the ground, "Stay out of your way, let me give you something stay out of mine." Matsunaka threw on his hood and ran walked from the field and jumped up the rocks, Matsunaka heard a growling and saw a ninja and his dog on the stone wall. "Someone was watching us and I do not like that, at all." Matsunaka ran over to the wall and pushed out his bone finger making them spike so he could stick to the wall. Matsunaka climbed up the wall and landed next to the pair. "Nice place to be playing with your dog." Matsunaka turned and left.

[exit]

Last edited by Scorpio on Tue 16 Aug 2011, 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lue
Lue

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 7:17 am

Frowning, Luwaru stands above all of them atop a distant , his dimples clearly not showing. "A group sent to me, for my slaughter to be made." Lue places a hand onto one of the trunks of the nearby overgrown trees, slouching down slightly onto it. He then abruptly shudders, quickly reverting back to a formal position and reaching behind his back. He tucks his crossed-out headband back further into his pocket. Luwaru then brings his hand back to his face and coughs into his fist lightly.
Tilting his wrist up slightly as he coughs, Luwaru creates a small breeze in the air with his Fuuton specality, sending it towards Zilva. He continues to cough, smirking beneath his clenched fist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing Unpleasant Results... [Open] No Killing Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-