Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When I Come Around [P]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Abilities
Abilities

When I Come Around [P] Vide
PostSubject: When I Come Around [P] When I Come Around [P] EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011, 8:08 am

So give me a long kiss goodnight and everything will be alright.

She moved with a sort of divine beauty to her stride through the forest path. She wore something unusual today, a short jean skirt she rarely wore ever, and a short sleeve light gray shirt. She gently ran her fingers along the smooth leaves on the path beside her, her tan satchel gently bumped at her side as she moved, pedals from blue flowers sat behind her ears. She even bore a smile to her face, that glazed over the air around her as the sun penetrated the canopy and sent tiny beams of light down on her skin, her shoes lay crisply and cleanly with each step, almost unheard from the lightness of her foot. It was almost like a dance. She didn't understand why she was such in a good mood, only that she was. So she moved with the grace and beauty that she felt inside of her, welling up and bursting out of her like some kind of glorious butterfly escaping its cocoon. The forest welcomed the harmonious dance to its roots and the birds sang and the day was quite marvelous.

She didn't even know really where she was going, only hoping to find a secluded spot and just take in the scenery. She came upon a meadow, small flowers sat at her feet around the entire field. The grass was low cut and the flowers barely reaching above her ankles it provided a good spot, there was a tree and a large boulder at the center of the area, Faith enjoyed the look of the spot and moved to the boulder, and lay her satchel down beside her. Sitting with her feet swinging off the edge, looking up at the sky with a small smile on her face. It was that time of day, the twilight and dusk time. The sun was low and the sky was red and you couldn't really see people's faces, only their eye's gleaming in the light that remained. Faith enjoyed this time most of all, soon the night would come, and she didn't know why but it always made her feel good when night finally did come.

She didn't really know what she was doing here now that she had come to a spot she enjoyed, she supposed she would just sit here, it was a nice evening she decided it would be best to enjoy it. So she sat in silence, just letting the noises of the woods seep into her bones and the light to continually drain from the sky at its ever slow pace. The sky's red color so beautifully similar to her own hair she could of been its daughter. She inhaled slowly, and then exhaled sighing a little in pleasure of the mood she was in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-