Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Animes and Manga

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Shiro
Shiro

Favorite Animes and Manga Vide
PostSubject: Favorite Animes and Manga Favorite Animes and Manga EmptyTue 20 Mar 2012, 7:06 pm

While I'm sure Naruto will be some people's favorites, I wouldn't be surprised at seeing what people are interested in. I for one believe Naruto has stagnated and its plot has gone to hell, but that's just me.

What are some of your favorite mangas? Animes? Manhwas of course counted too.

Some of Shiro's favorite animes

Rurouni Kenshin

Fate/Stay Night

Kara No Kyoukai

Umineko no Naku Koro

The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi

Some of Shiro's favorite Mangas

Noblesse

Bakuman

1/2 Prince

Witch Hunter

xxxHolic
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes and Manga Favorite Animes and Manga EmptyTue 20 Mar 2012, 9:18 pm

Noblesse & xxxHolic ^_^ I bow my head to you, good sir.

D: What about Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei? Through your character, you got me hooked on it Razz
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes and Manga Favorite Animes and Manga EmptyTue 20 Mar 2012, 11:30 pm

While I do enjoy the show, I need to watch more of it to truly cement my opinion. -Nods, nods-
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes and Manga Favorite Animes and Manga EmptyWed 21 Mar 2012, 12:27 am

Naruto and Bleach used to be at my top, but then I dunno .. it got bland.. boring.. same routine again and again sort of. At least regarding Bleach, I just got very pissed off at Naruto because of how things went. But I still like them xD just .. meh haven't watched or read them for a long time.

Anime;

• Ga-Rei Zero

• Deadman Wonderland

• Samurai Champloo

• Elfen Lied

• Highschool of the Dead

• Ouran Highschool Host Club

• Full Metal Panic

• Evangelion

• Black Lagoon

• Durarara

• Kenshin

• Death Note

• Berserk

• Wolf's Rain

• Hellsing

• Witchblade

• Fairy Tail

• Naruto

• Bleach

Manga;

• Wolf Guy

• Until Death Do Us Part

• Desire Climax

• X day

• 1/2 Prince

• Kimi Wa Pet

• Angel Densetsu

• Veritas

• Trace

• Breaker

Those are the ones I remember now at the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes and Manga Favorite Animes and Manga EmptyWed 21 Mar 2012, 12:47 am

While I've watched a decent number of anime, there are only a few which I regarded to be memorable enough to watch repeatedly. As for manga, well, I've only read the associated counterparts of the anime series listed below.

In no particular order:

● Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

● Death Note

● Sonic X

● Bleach

● Naruto
Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes and Manga Favorite Animes and Manga EmptyWed 21 Mar 2012, 1:10 am

Well of course Naruto is my favorite but other I like are listed below in order or liking...

- History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi

- High School of the Dead

- Bleach

- Afro-Samuri

- Fist of the North Star

Their are other I like too that I a may not have mentioned...I'm short on time so eh
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes and Manga Favorite Animes and Manga EmptyWed 21 Mar 2012, 1:24 am

Naruto's among my top, unsurprisingly, but I'm also into a few others. Never really had the time for anime, always preferred to read the manga.

- Bakuman

- Death Note

- Fairy Tail

- Bleach

There was another, but I can't even remember the name of it, so it can't have been that great Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes and Manga Favorite Animes and Manga EmptyWed 21 Mar 2012, 2:03 am

I am an avid lover of Deathnote, both Manga and Anime. But my favourite love for Manga would definitely have to be Kuroshitsuji AKA Black Butler. ♥
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes and Manga Favorite Animes and Manga EmptyWed 21 Mar 2012, 12:06 pm

♥ B. wrote:
But my favourite love for Manga would definitely have to be Kuroshitsuji AKA Black Butler. ♥
And it shows.
Back to top Go down
Tsurugi
Tsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes and Manga Favorite Animes and Manga EmptyWed 21 Mar 2012, 1:41 pm

Okay well, i have read so many wonderfull and thrilling mangas i can't even remember 1/16 of them ^^ but here are some which i can still remember and treasure in my heart.... or smth

- After School Nightmare \
both of these may be my favourite mangas
- Hourou Musuko /

- Ah! My Goddess (i think this was my first manga)

- Vagabond

- Berserk

- The Breaker (+new waves)

- Higurashi (oh my god... this one was SOOO friking awesome ^^)

- Good Ending

- Kimi Ni Todoke

- Junjou Romantica

- 7 Days

(thats all i can remember right now srry )

The mainstream mangas everyone likes:

- Death Note

- Naruto

- Bleach

- Inujasha

- Dragon Ball

The stuff which could have been WWWAAYY better

- Air Gear

- Fairy Tail

- Monster Hunter

and everything else is either not worth to remember or i just couldn't remember the names since they are all so long and... japanese
Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes and Manga Favorite Animes and Manga EmptyWed 21 Mar 2012, 1:56 pm

I forgot Baki the Grappler
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes and Manga Favorite Animes and Manga EmptyWed 21 Mar 2012, 8:45 pm

Boku no Pico.
Best. Anime. Ever.
Oh and Naruto I guess...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
CYANIDE CANDY
CYANIDE CANDY

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes and Manga Favorite Animes and Manga EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012, 6:20 am

FAVORITE ANIME:

DEATH NOTE. It will always be dear to me. Always. It is my baby. The storyline, the characters, even the damn soundtrack. /sobs.

BACCANO. Incredibly unique, if I may say so myself.

DURARARA. Same creator as Baccano.

THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA. I wasn't too crazy for the second season but I love the first season. I didn't expect for what this series turned out to be. Now, I just need to watch the movie of it.

HETALIA. They turned countries into humans. It's full of stereotypes. It's really derpy. I love it, anyways. Don't judge me. /hisses.

FULL METAL ALCHEMIST. Of course.

OURAN HIGHSCHOOL HOST CLUB. I love Tamaki. You can all go home now.

FAVORITE MANGA:

THE SLEEPY RESIDENTS OF BIRDCAGE MANOR. It makes me so sad that this isn't more popular. Okay, so yeah, it's labeled as Shoujo and maybe it is, but it's not like any other shoujo I have ever seen so- so- YEAH. /cries.

ALICE IN THE COUNTRY OF HEARTS. It's based off of an otome game and it is so shoujo, I admit it, but I like it anyways. Don't look at me.

BARAJOU NO KISS. ... Yeah, just more Shoujo stuff, don't mind me.

NARUTO. I admit it, I don't much care for Naruto these days, but I won't deny the huge impact it had over me. Still love it in that nostalgic way when it wasn't so all over the place like it is now.

Back to top Go down
Ryuuza
Ryuuza

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes and Manga Favorite Animes and Manga EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012, 6:56 am

Favorite Anime
-
Favorite Animes and Manga Logo-Dragon-ball-z
Favorite Animes and Manga DragonBallZDSFD
Favorite Animes and Manga Logo-Dragon-ball-z
-
Spoiler:
-
Spoiler:
-
Spoiler:
-
Spoiler:
-
Spoiler:
-
Spoiler:

Manga
-
Spoiler:
-
Spoiler:
-
Spoiler:
-
Spoiler:
-
Spoiler:
-
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WadewilsonSS33?feature=mhee
Tsurugi
Tsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes and Manga Favorite Animes and Manga EmptySun 25 Mar 2012, 12:46 pm

OH MY GOSH, HOW COULD I FORGET

Fooly Cooly
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes and Manga Favorite Animes and Manga EmptySun 25 Mar 2012, 2:49 pm

Death Note, Naruto, Elfen Lied, Soul Eater, Black Butler, One Piece.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes and Manga Favorite Animes and Manga EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012, 7:06 am

Anime: Macross, Macross Plus, and Record of Lodoss War
Manga: King of Hell

Yeah, short list. I blame the area I live in for a lack of stores (we have... 3 total, in a 4 county area), and my inability to read or watch and not feel the overwhelming urge to start ranting about how nothing with two functioning neurons would do THAT.
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes and Manga Favorite Animes and Manga EmptyThu 29 Mar 2012, 6:22 am

A new manga I've become obsessed with- Code: Breaker.

I'm also happy to hear that it will become an Anime soon.
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes and Manga Favorite Animes and Manga EmptyThu 29 Mar 2012, 2:26 pm

Quite a variety on here - I wish there was time for me to investigate everyone's suggestions!

Not too long ago, I was really enjoying [C] The Money of Soul & Possibility Control. As for Manga; I'm pretty keen on Fairy Tail, Deadman Wonderland, Voices of a Distant Star (manga version). Amongst others, of course. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Shiro
Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes and Manga Favorite Animes and Manga EmptyThu 29 Mar 2012, 10:53 pm

[C] Was alright, but I found it lacking in true substance.

I haven't continued Deadman in a while. Should fix that sometime.
Back to top Go down
Koshi Sato

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes and Manga Favorite Animes and Manga EmptyMon 14 May 2012, 4:32 pm

My favorite manga's are O-part Hunters and Rave Master also I like Fairy tail,Bleach,and Naruto.

Hellsing
FMA
Buso Renkin
Just to name a few
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes and Manga Favorite Animes and Manga EmptyMon 14 May 2012, 10:03 pm

*Pulls out THE list*

Greatest Teacher Onizuka

My most favourite manga of all is by far Greatest Teacher Onizuka. I don't think there is a manga that made me laugh and fell sad so much than this manga. It is the best of the best and no manga is better than this one.

Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan

Just read it. It's a short story but the story is unbelievably good and it definitely left an impact.

Those were the two that I highly recommend, and now I will only list a couple of more mangas that you should definitely read after you finish these two

Beck
Cross Game
Eyeshield 21
Fullmetal Alchemist
Hajime no Ippo
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Holyland
Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru
Kokou no Hito
Liar Game
Psyren
Real
Rookies
Slam Dunk
Sun-ken Rock
The Breaker
The Breaker: New Waves
Veritas

Back to top Go down
iJoker
iJoker

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes and Manga Favorite Animes and Manga EmptyTue 15 May 2012, 3:36 am

DBZ, Naruto... Yugioh when I was a kid. Sorry if this seems a little, let's say off than what you other guys posted. Just trying to get to PM.
Back to top Go down
Rail
Rail

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes and Manga Favorite Animes and Manga EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 1:26 am

FAV. ANIME

1. Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood - HUGHESSSSSSSS FANBOY

2. Baccano - Ladd Russo fanboy (Ladd Russo just happens to be voiced by the dude who did Hughes)

3. Fate/Zero - love the whole deal with spirits from the past and stuff. Lancer and Rider my favorite.

4. Death Note - Lawl, my first character on a Role Playing site was named Yagami Light. XD On other sites people call me Light because of it.

5. Code Geass - R2 and R1 - If you don't like this, you got no taste.

6. Soul Eater - same as above

7. Hunter x Hunter 2011- fun stuff, Leorio is voiced by the dude who did Hughes and Ladd Russo

8. Fairy Tail - funny + epic theme songs

9. One Piece - Zoroooooo

10. Ouran High School - the most funniest thing that I ever watched in my entire life.

FAV. MANGA

Pretty much same. + Air Gear

Note: Naruto is not on my favorites list. I dun like it that much, I just like to role play it.
Back to top Go down
http://shamankingmaster.forumotion.net/index.htm
Kiseki
Konoha Nin
Kiseki

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes and Manga Favorite Animes and Manga EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 2:07 am

Rail wrote:
FAV. ANIME

1. Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood - HUGHESSSSSSSS FANBOY

2. Baccano - Ladd Russo fanboy (Ladd Russo just happens to be voiced by the dude who did Hughes)

3. Fate/Zero - love the whole deal with spirits from the past and stuff. Lancer and Rider my favorite.

4. Death Note - Lawl, my first character on a Role Playing site was named Yagami Light. XD On other sites people call me Light because of it.

5. Code Geass - R2 and R1 - If you don't like this, you got no taste.

6. Soul Eater - same as above

7. Hunter x Hunter 2011- fun stuff, Leorio is voiced by the dude who did Hughes and Ladd Russo

8. Fairy Tail - funny + epic theme songs

9. One Piece - Zoroooooo

10. Ouran High School - the most funniest thing that I ever watched in my entire life.

FAV. MANGA

Pretty much same. + Air Gear

Note: Naruto is not on my favorites list. I dun like it that much, I just like to role play it.

Take all of my Dr. Peppers. You sir have good taste with that one right there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes and Manga Favorite Animes and Manga Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-