Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Shippuuden Movie 6 Road to Ninja

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ryuuza
Ryuuza

Naruto Shippuuden Movie 6 Road to Ninja Vide
PostSubject: Naruto Shippuuden Movie 6 Road to Ninja Naruto Shippuuden Movie 6 Road to Ninja EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012, 6:20 pm

I must say, this movie looks really good, and I can't wait to watch it. Non-Filler villian? Count me in! Pretty much the movie takes place in a different world from Naruto, where his parents were still alive. People just act different in the world they are use to. I have high hopes for this movie.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WadewilsonSS33?feature=mhee
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden Movie 6 Road to Ninja Naruto Shippuuden Movie 6 Road to Ninja EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012, 2:24 am

Hmm - maybe they're realized that the original timeline was screwed up beyond hope of salvaging so they're going for a different angle?

Nah, I'm not that lucky. Can dream though.
Back to top Go down
Dokuhari
Dokuhari

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden Movie 6 Road to Ninja Naruto Shippuuden Movie 6 Road to Ninja EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012, 2:46 am

Actually I wouldn't mind seeing this. I wanted to the moment I saw my favorite Akatsuki ninja back - even if only for the movie. Plus, alternate timeline? Why not, it's a good idea. I'm in.
Back to top Go down
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden Movie 6 Road to Ninja Naruto Shippuuden Movie 6 Road to Ninja EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012, 2:53 am

Oh I'm liking the little bit that trailer shows. I'm just too jaded to think that there is a sliver of hope that the current abomination of a timeline will be replaced anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Dokuhari
Dokuhari

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden Movie 6 Road to Ninja Naruto Shippuuden Movie 6 Road to Ninja EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012, 2:56 am

Well of course it won't be replaced, but this movie could always symbolize 'what Naruto could have been' or 'and this is the point in shippuden when Kishimoto screwed up'.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden Movie 6 Road to Ninja Naruto Shippuuden Movie 6 Road to Ninja EmptyThu 16 Aug 2012, 1:58 pm

Interested in the fights we will have in regards to the Akatsuki facing people we haven't seen them face before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden Movie 6 Road to Ninja Naruto Shippuuden Movie 6 Road to Ninja Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-