Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shokobutsukon, Kakuhan [Kiri Jounin]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Dameon Shikyo

Shokobutsukon, Kakuhan [Kiri Jounin] - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Shokobutsukon, Kakuhan [Kiri Jounin] Shokobutsukon, Kakuhan [Kiri Jounin] - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Feb 2010, 4:27 am

Ok. I was curious because Im aware of past clan designs to create shield barriers around them to prevent such a thing from happening. Im guessing this would fall under if its a higher rank if not the armor effect takes place?
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

PostSubject: Re: Shokobutsukon, Kakuhan [Kiri Jounin] Shokobutsukon, Kakuhan [Kiri Jounin] - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Feb 2010, 4:28 am

I've editted it that defensive jutsu that don't shield the body don't work, though defensive bodily jutsu are considered armor and thus delay the effect for a post so that they have the option to do something to escape themselves.
Back to top Go down
Dameon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Shokobutsukon, Kakuhan [Kiri Jounin] Shokobutsukon, Kakuhan [Kiri Jounin] - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Feb 2010, 4:37 am

Sounds good to me. Now get to my app Razz

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

PostSubject: Re: Shokobutsukon, Kakuhan [Kiri Jounin] Shokobutsukon, Kakuhan [Kiri Jounin] - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Feb 2010, 4:38 am

Did you look at the other puppets?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Shokobutsukon, Kakuhan [Kiri Jounin] Shokobutsukon, Kakuhan [Kiri Jounin] - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 10:06 am

Application Archived due to User Request.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shokobutsukon, Kakuhan [Kiri Jounin] Shokobutsukon, Kakuhan [Kiri Jounin] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-