Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Vide
PostSubject: Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012, 6:24 am

Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Artshopbanner

Signature - Avatar Sets (Oldest to Newest)

Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though LKhcy Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Princeofpersiacopyzx7

Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Shinjiavatarb Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Shinji1

Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Shinjiavatar Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Shinjihirakofinished

Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Shinjiavatar2 Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Shinjisig2

Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Shinjiavatar4Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Roundedbar Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though K2uo6

Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Rszavatarapy Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Sigsx

Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Byakuyaavatar Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Byakuyasig

Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Spidermanavatar Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Spidermansig

Bits and Pieces (Oldest to Newest)

Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Ironmanwallpaperproject.th Full Size

Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Musicwallpaper.th Full Size

Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Coatofarms1.th Full Size]

Requests
If you'd like me to make something for you, use this form to let me know. When making a request, providing me with an image with a relatively simple background or none at all will make my life that much easier. Also, bear in mind I'm kind of lazy and whatnot so it may or may not take me a bit to get around to it.

Name of Character/Object You Want in The Graphic:
Desired Image (Optional):
Desired Size: (Width x Length in pixels)
Color Preference (Optional):
Code:

[b]Name of Character/Object You Want in The Graphic:[/b]
[b]Desired Image (Optional):[/b] [url=imageURL](Character/Object Name Here)[/url]
[b]Desired Size:[/b] (Width x Length in pixels)
[b]Color Preference (Optional):[/b]

Last edited by Shinji on Thu 20 Dec 2012, 5:57 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though EmptyMon 03 Dec 2012, 6:35 pm

Wow, so I'm the first customer ;O Well, have fun with my set request!~
----
Name of Character/Object You Want in The Graphic: Katsumi Kimiko
Desired Image (Optional): Clicky
Desired Size: I don't know the length/ pixels required of a standard avatar; whichever you think suits best.
Color Preference (Optional): Any Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though 287405

Name of Character/Object You Want in The Graphic: Katsumi Kimiko : Konoha Blaze
Desired Image (Optional): Clicky
Desired Size: No idea what the length/ pixels are for a standard siggy; same as above, do whatever you think fits.
Color Preference (Optional): To match/ contrast against the avatar Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though 287405

---

Thank you in advance <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though EmptySun 09 Dec 2012, 12:44 pm

Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Avatarapy Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Sigsx

Avatar Link                                                                            Signature Link

There 'ya go Amy. The image you gave me was a little tricky to work with what with the lighting, sunset and all but I did the best I could. Let me know about any changes you might like to be done to either.
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012, 11:24 pm

Delayed reply, but THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU <3 I love them both <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012, 11:54 pm

Because I'm totally insane, I made a smaller version of the avatar so that it'd fit within the side bar a bit more nicely. Just to satiate my OCD Razz
You don't have to use it but just in case you wanted one:

Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Rszavatarapy
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012, 12:06 am

Ah, OCD... my old friend... :'D Thank you dear <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012, 5:55 am

New set and a new trick:

Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Byakuyaavatar Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Byakuyasig

Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Spidermanavatar Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Spidermansig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Graphics. And Stuff. Mostly Graphics Though Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-