Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 619

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

Naruto Chapter 619 Vide
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 3:28 pm

The Chapter
Fear the love of an Uchiha! Naruto Chapter 619 287405
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

Naruto Chapter 619 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 4:25 pm

I actually injoyed this chapter, for it was certainly nice to see all of the background information that we got. I do wonder if Sasuke still wants to crush the leaf... I assume the hokages are there to fight Madara. The firsts personality is rather.... interesting. Never expected him to be so much like Tsunade. The second is actually rather cool, I love his personality, especially his straight forwardness!

Smile Can't wait to see more!
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

Naruto Chapter 619 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 7:27 pm

Hate. Fucking. Uchihas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Slurberdur
Kumo Nin
Slurberdur

Naruto Chapter 619 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 8:04 pm

Actually made me like them a bit more, though aside from Itachi Ive never been a huge fan. They derive strength from their anguish, and it gave a clearer explanation to how the sharingan works in its progression.

Sauske is still being a lil prat though, pretty much seems like hes set on taking down Konoha regardless of the fact that the Uchiha massacre had to be done, and had it been anyone other then Itachi, he himself would have died right along with them. Instead of finding joy in the gift of life that his brothers sacrifice gave him, hes taking down the road of vengeance. Its a shame, but to be honest, shows a bit of selflessness, mourning so deeply for his brothers sacrifice.

Basically what I got from this chapter is that Uchiha are emotionally unstable as a genetic rule.
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Shiro

Naruto Chapter 619 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 8:21 pm

I rather enjoyed this chapter as well. It was great being able to see the various Hokage interact,and I'm surprised at the dorkiness of the first and the rational personality of the second hokage. The nidaime has gotten the least face time and background, so its nice to see him standing out.

I admit, at the first mention of love, I got scared. But they actually did explain it well. It was a good chapter than really explained some things, connecting the Sharingan to the emoness of the Uchihas :3
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

Naruto Chapter 619 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 8:41 pm

I didn't think I'd enjoy having the Hokage's return. But now that we know their personalities are not being subdued, it's quite entertaining. I felt the whole 'love' thing was fine but a little overdone. In that, the speech was over-emotional and full of repetitive language. But this happens all the time in Japanese -> English translations, so I'm sure it would have made much more sense in the intended tongue. By the end I bought (if only just) the concept.

Last edited by ~Fox~ on Tue 05 Feb 2013, 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

Naruto Chapter 619 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 9:19 pm

Certainly better than what I expected.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Leighton
Leighton

Naruto Chapter 619 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 9:23 pm

Winged Blade wrote:
Certainly better than what I expected.

Cookie Naruto
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Naruto Chapter 619 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 10:56 pm

First Hokage as beta as fuck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Naruto Chapter 619 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 11:06 pm

I liked them though, the Kage, especially Hashirama.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

Naruto Chapter 619 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 12:27 am

At first, when I saw the whole 'love' thing. I was like, dafuq? But then I continued to read it, and it kinda made me feel bad for the Uchiha... And now I'm like, seriously, dafuq?

Anyways. It was a decent chapter. Only emphasizes on the fact that the Uchiha are emotionally unstable drama queens. This should totally be a requisite to be an Uchiha now. Mwuahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

Naruto Chapter 619 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 12:42 am

Well Uchihas were based on emotions from the start.
Get Sharingan when you're close to death? Fear
Kill your best friend to get Mangekyou? Grief

Seriously, Kishi just told us what we already knew, at some degree.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Naruto Chapter 619 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 12:52 am

True dat, though can you truly say that you'd be that different if you had the power to change things?

What if someone killed your siblings or family, wouldn't you use your full might to crush and destroy those people? In a way, I can relate to those guys a bit better, Sasuke, Obito and Madara that is. Still, they are massive drama queens if one life is worth all the lives in the entire world xD
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Naruto Chapter 619 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 9:58 am

Celene's Dino wrote:
True dat, though can you truly say that you'd be that different if you had the power to change things?

What if someone killed your siblings or family, wouldn't you use your full might to crush and destroy those people? In a way, I can relate to those guys a bit better, Sasuke, Obito and Madara that is. Still, they are massive drama queens if one life is worth all the lives in the entire world xD

Except that Madara took his brother's eyes, who gave them up voluntarily. He was just butt hurt that he didn't become the First Hokage :/ That's where his personality takes a steep downfall.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Naruto Chapter 619 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 1:15 pm

Naruto Chapter 619 287405 I said beta as fuck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Naruto Chapter 619 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 8:22 pm

Beta as fuck indeed,

and yea, I do agree that he did take them, but if you look at the rest of the story, I do kinda see his point, just not why he would want to kill the world over his sore ass.
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

Naruto Chapter 619 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 8:43 pm

Wasn't the second being described as the goofy and humorous one before? I mean I could be mistaken but his personality differed from Humorous to sensitive and caring (during his last conversation with the Third) to serious, prideful and straight...
Back to top Go down
Minato Namikaze
Minato Namikaze

Naruto Chapter 619 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 9:03 pm

Good chapter, i want to see Yondaime fight,he got Kyuubi's chakra sealed inside him so it'll be interesting..^^
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

Naruto Chapter 619 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 1:23 am

Overall it was a interesting chapter, I can't wait til next week. I want the kages to have more part than just talking. I hope they stay for a bit. If madara seen the first he would be like wtf?!? and naruto woud see his father and it would be a happy reunion...
Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

Naruto Chapter 619 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 4:42 am

Honestly. I love this background information and the Hokages as everyone else has said. If maybe Sasuke talked less and we could get some serious reflection going on, it'd be even better.
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

Naruto Chapter 619 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 3:06 am

Lol! Hashirama! He's sooooooo goofy! LOL.
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Blaine

Naruto Chapter 619 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 3:28 am

CleverYamanaka wrote:

+1,000
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

Naruto Chapter 619 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 6:01 am

CleverYamanaka wrote:

COOKIE!
Back to top Go down
Ryuuza
Ryuuza

Naruto Chapter 619 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 6:11 am

Sörä♀ wrote:
CleverYamanaka wrote:

COOKIE!

Gilgamesh wrote:
CleverYamanaka wrote:

+1,000

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WadewilsonSS33?feature=mhee
Blaine
Blaine

Naruto Chapter 619 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 6:30 am

Best character in the manga HANDS DOWN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto Chapter 619 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-