Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 619

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Naruto Chapter 619 - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 6:41 am

Wildfire wrote:
Hate. Fucking. Uchihas.

Three days late, I know, but have I mentioned I love you lately, Amy Naruto Chapter 619 - Page 2 287405
Back to top Go down
Ryuuza
Ryuuza

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 6:45 am

Gilgamesh wrote:
Best character in the manga HANDS DOWN.

I'm commenting on the way you guys replied to his post. Give some fucking insight as to why you agree, or at least some fucking kind of words.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WadewilsonSS33?feature=mhee
Blaine
Blaine

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 6:50 am

Okugi wrote:
Gilgamesh wrote:
Best character in the manga HANDS DOWN.

I'm commenting on the way you guys replied to his post. Give some fucking insight as to why you agree, or at least some fucking kind of words.

Oh I know hence the troll post, however I do actually enjoy him as he does not take himself seriously and obviously cares little about how others' see him. Sure he backed down from his bro, but that's when he knew he was in the wrong, when he had something he believed in(not persecuting the Uchihas) he went 180 and chewed the second out. I'll need to see more of this guy before I can say anything else about him, but I have a good feeling, especially if he keeps this mood up in combat just easily kicking ass and going

"Haha sorry, I guess I went a little too hard there" *rubs back of head as he crushes Obito with his giant Wood D no jutsu*
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 10:40 pm

I, on the other hand, was a little unhappy by it. I wanted him to be stately like he has always been depicted in the past manga panels and anime flashes. He was always shown as this tall, powerful shinobi that fought with Madara and proudly created the clan. He resembles Naruto a little too much for my liking. I like the second Hokage, but his apparent racism annoys me. Racism, to me, seems very immature, and I dont want to think of a Hokage as extremely immature. Anywho. Minato is my favorite kage Smile So I am kinda glad that he's back. I think that the explanation for mangekyo sharingan is a little... lame. But whatever.
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Blaine

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 10:43 pm

Eh it makes sense with the canon, and the second isn't racist as much as he has seen what they did, knows that it's something to do with their mind and tried to give them something he felt would suit them. He harbors resentment sure, but he did not go through with eliminating all the Uchihas as I'm sure he would have wanted. Idk racism doesn't quite fit the bill here, since racism is based off of just color of someones skin no, its more like someone saying hey these guys all have mental issues I have to separate them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 619 Naruto Chapter 619 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-