Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We've Had A Good Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 Vide
PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Oct 2015, 11:38 pm

Sooo... stuff happening? Do we have mods working?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Leighton
Leighton

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015, 6:52 am

Hmm dunno
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015, 9:20 pm

Well
Back to top Go down
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 EmptySun 18 Oct 2015, 9:24 pm

Soon™
Back to top Go down
http://captaintigglesworth.tumblr.com/
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015, 7:47 pm

Does that mean I didn't win any OTMs for June 2015? Cute Beg
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 EmptyThu 22 Oct 2015, 12:13 am

TwinnyPuppy wrote:
Soon™

PATIENCE IS KEY We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 287405
Back to top Go down
OccupiedLocket
OccupiedLocket

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 EmptyThu 22 Oct 2015, 6:55 am

No one patience anymore. This is known.
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 EmptySun 25 Oct 2015, 10:03 pm

Daedalus wrote:

I'm not denying it but I'm not saying yes either. huehuehuehue Aww yeah

OccupiedLocket wrote:

YES We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 287405 just stay tuned. Like you know when the season to your favorite show finishes and you gotta wait like six months to a year for it to start back up, will this is like the same thing... sorta.. maybe... Thinking

Back to top Go down
Wind
Wind

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 EmptyFri 30 Oct 2015, 5:44 am

I think this is more akin to looking at construction that's been going on, and slowing your transit to work down, and the big sign that says "Done in November" and all you can think is.. yeah right..
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 EmptyFri 30 Oct 2015, 10:31 am

I honestly keep hoping something happens to rebuild this.
Back to top Go down
leon77
leon77

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 EmptyFri 30 Oct 2015, 10:16 pm

Elsa wrote:
Daedalus wrote:

I'm not denying it but I'm not saying yes either. huehuehuehue  Aww yeah

OccupiedLocket wrote:

YES We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 287405 just stay tuned. Like you know when the season to your favorite show finishes and you gotta wait like six months to a year for it to start back up, will this is like the same thing... sorta.. maybe...   Thinking

Like waiting for a new release on Berserk!!! Right?
Back to top Go down
Kris
Kris

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 EmptySat 31 Oct 2015, 8:57 pm

Yikes.
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 EmptySun 01 Nov 2015, 11:51 am

Wind wrote:
I think this is more akin to looking at construction that's been going on, and slowing your transit to work down, and the big sign that says "Done in November" and all you can think is..  yeah right..

BK-201 wrote:
All this talk of grand reform, and not a single visible sign of said reform. Typical. Now, on to why I decided to break my silence and log in once more.

Wind wrote:
11 people on in the last 72 hours. People keep watching for something to happen, but no one is letting anything happen. So where do we stand. Are we even allowed to create characters and play at this point?

What's the deal?

Wind! You saucy broad We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 287405 Gimme yer Skype. Or create one, and then gimme it.

We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 287405
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 EmptyMon 09 Nov 2015, 11:06 am

Ten  Little Soldier Boys

Ten Little Soldier Boys went out to dine; One choked his little self and then there were nine.

Nine Little Soldier Boys stayed up very late; One overslept himself and then there were eight.

Eight Little Soldier Boys travelling in Devon; One said he’d stay there and then there were seven.

Seven Little Soldier Boys chopping up sticks; One chopped himself in halves and then there were six.

Six Little Soldier Boys playing with a hive; A bumblebee stung one and then there were five.

Five Little Soldier Boys going in for law; One got in Chancery and then there were four.

Four Little Soldier Boys going out to sea; A red herring swallowed one and then there were three.

Three Little Soldier Boys walking in the zoo; A big bear hugged one and then there were two.

Two Little Soldier Boys sitting in the sun; One got frizzled up and then there was one.

One Little Soldier Boy left all alone; He went and hanged himself and then there were none.
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 EmptySun 15 Nov 2015, 8:36 pm

Posts in hopes of people replying. >:
Back to top Go down
Ancladar
Konoha Nin
Ancladar

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 EmptyTue 17 Nov 2015, 12:40 am

Hello governor.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Nov 2015, 11:14 pm

Your legend has returned.

We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 Swiggity
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 EmptyWed 25 Nov 2015, 4:13 am

leon77 wrote:
Elsa wrote:
Daedalus wrote:

I'm not denying it but I'm not saying yes either. huehuehuehue  Aww yeah

OccupiedLocket wrote:

YES We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 287405 just stay tuned. Like you know when the season to your favorite show finishes and you gotta wait like six months to a year for it to start back up, will this is like the same thing... sorta.. maybe...   Thinking

More like waiting for half life 3 xD

Like waiting for a new release on Berserk!!! Right?
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 EmptyWed 02 Dec 2015, 1:36 am

I would yell at you all for still posting here like addicts unable to accept the fact that their dealer moved out. However, I'm posting here now so I suppose that would make me a hypocrite.

Happy holidays to everyone. PM me or message me on skype if you want to reconnect.

P.S. a new chapter of Berserk came out...so yeah
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 EmptyWed 02 Dec 2015, 8:43 am

I made a post cause yolo but I never expected it to go anywhere lmao
Back to top Go down
OccupiedLocket
OccupiedLocket

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 EmptySun 06 Dec 2015, 12:59 am

Yeah, i'm thinking of just posting some shit to get my character to a playable point, ya know, incase-shit.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 EmptyThu 10 Dec 2015, 8:56 am

So is this site is being worked on. I would love to terrorized the world of Naruto. This long wait is killing me. Also I would like to consider even continue my character to push my story to its fullest extent. I loved the way it ended but I need to continue on. Rukasu's needs to be told.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec 2015, 5:00 am

I have no idea. I figured if I post then maybe others might and it would draw some sort of attention.
Back to top Go down
leon77
leon77

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 EmptyMon 14 Dec 2015, 12:24 am

Mugen Kousen wrote:
I would yell at you all for still posting here like addicts unable to accept the fact that their dealer moved out. However, I'm posting here now so I suppose that would make me a hypocrite.

Happy holidays to everyone. PM me or message me on skype if you want to reconnect.

P.S. a new chapter of Berserk came out...so yeah

#HOPE
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 EmptyMon 14 Dec 2015, 6:36 pm

I've heard that something might happen eventually. To anyone still checking in, I hope to see you all again on the dawn's horizon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-