Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We've Had A Good Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Chris
Chris

We've Had A Good Run - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Jul 2015, 12:28 am

Hmm. If this was a year or 2 ago, I would have gladly jumped on board. But unfortunately, I am at the moment too busy to offer much help. :/ That is if anyone even wants it in the first place.

If you would want it though, I could offer, and this is the best I've got - "creative direction" xD I know my way around the admin panel; I've helped with the graphics before; I know the systems generally well and have been involved with staff work over the last 4 years on-and-off. Again, I would be providing vague input - 95% grammar nazi'ing, 4.999% graphic stuff and maybe like 0.001% actual write up, though that last one is subject to change.

But if you want a complete overhaul, well you would need people willing to put in the effort and time. If we are looking to tweak things around and get the site sorta back on track, I can certainly help.
Back to top Go down
ghostdrifter11
ghostdrifter11

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Jul 2015, 2:22 am

I was just checking the site to see if there was anything, or anyone, that could help save this site, and it seems that my wishes have been granted. While I am not good at anything mostly, I can help you all in any way that I can. Just shoot me a PM or an E-mail ( ghostdrifter11@gmail.com ). Let us all come together and rebuild the US to its former glory!
Back to top Go down
Jaki
Kumo Nin
Jaki

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Jul 2015, 8:09 am

Honestly, we will need to call for a committee to discuss the fate of Ultimate Shinobi. There we can offer suggestions and critiques. However, we should do this sooner rather than later so we can ride momentum out of the rut we are in. The only way we can make it out, is by sticking together and hearing what everyone has to say.

Regardless, one issue I've been thinking about is how US has not gained many solid members recently. Maybe we should find a time to skype chat and talk about the future of US.
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Jul 2015, 11:45 am

Welp, now is as good a time as any I suppose.

We've Had A Good Run - Page 2 K0n0ysjqgmhpi6stjgyg

We've Had A Good Run - Page 2 Tumblr_ncfte6wfRZ1qdlh1io1_400

BK-201, signing out for the last time.
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Jul 2015, 3:05 pm

I'd probably consider coming back to try and help out, but the fact is the amount of new members coming in these last few months seems a bit foreboding. This kind of website has always been a bit of a niche for dedicated role-play seeking writers with a love for Naruto, and the amount of those people coming by just seems to be dwindling. Even if we did have an active staff list, it's questionable that the site will ever be as active as it once was, and that will put people off trying to revive it - why should we spend hours writing up new systems or doing any form of staff work if the site's going to die anyway? I mean right now the only reason I'd really think about returning is pure sentimentality rather than actual belief in the site. And even if an attempt at a revamp went successfully, how long will it last this time?

That being said, I've witnessed the site in a poor state before, and I've also witnessed Chris revive it, so if he's going to try again then I'd want to be there to help, and I'm sure there are a few faces who'd stick around if they saw things actually starting to move. It's possible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015, 4:53 am

BK-201 wrote:
Almost nobody touched the sign-up at all- of them, Locket and Keos only offered when the site was in absolute critical state. Absolutely nobody wants to be a moderator anymore, and there's a mile-long list of former moderators who'd happily explain why.

As for not responding to the thread, simply due to that clearly failed attempt, some unproductive discussion, and the lack of overall site activity from RPers themselves, I didn't really want to respond at the time because I knew whatever I would think of to say wouldn't be of much use.

Now, I'm not pretending that I wasn't part of the reason for the lack of activity, but I was, to put it as simply as possible, frustrated. I'd more or less abandoned RPing altogether to do staff work when I had the time when I was at my busiest, and all of my sources of stress combined with that left me very burnt out to the point where even just thinking about the site was stressful. But I've taken the time I needed to put that aside in order to put myself back where I need to be in terms of mindset.

If there are actually more people willing to be on staff and people that want to stay to RP, then I'm not going to pack up and leave just yet. There were things I still wanted to do both systems-wise and RP-wise on THIS site.

But if we don't have the means to restore the site again, then I'll just say that I did enjoy my time here (a good portion of it, at least) and wish everybody the best.

That's all.
Back to top Go down
http://captaintigglesworth.tumblr.com/
Drake

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Jul 2015, 8:27 am

O hai.
Back to top Go down
Allya
Allya

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Jul 2015, 7:34 pm

Y'all motherfuckers giving up, and I just got back. SMH. >:l God damnit.
Back to top Go down
₡amisado
₡amisado

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Jul 2015, 9:21 pm

>Come back to say hi
>See this

Welp, R.I.P in peace? I love you Naruto obsessed nerds!
Back to top Go down
http://notevenanormalguy.tumblr.com/
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Jul 2015, 1:40 pm

Is there anything we can do to bring it back up?
Back to top Go down
Slurberdur
Kumo Nin
Slurberdur

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Aug 2015, 4:56 pm

Kik me @ smb_7chakras if you have the app. Would be a useful way for us to communicate through phone as well, just a thought.

Tis saint in case anyone doesnt recognize my username.
Back to top Go down
Allya
Allya

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015, 6:48 pm

Bros, non-bros...

Skype group.
That's p'much the best way you can come up with a reactivation plan.
Fuck Kik.
Anyway, if I even MADE a character, there would probably be no chance of anyone checking it.
Back to top Go down
leon77
leon77

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Aug 2015, 3:29 am

Just dropping in ever once in a blue moon to see how things are going...... And yep. Got to admit this blows.

It's a shame life always keep me away from this place so much. Oh well though.

I suppose if you guys are wanting to give it some sort of a shot I could contribute what little I could. No promises. Im not staff materiel but I can rp and give ideas I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Halo

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Aug 2015, 12:09 am

Well hello. You don't know me. This is actually the account of a friend who used to go here. Look, I'm just gonna say it up front. Either keep trying to make the site active, or band the last of remaining faithful members, and make a new site. I know my words probably don't mean much, given the site is already dead and I don't even know ANY of you, but I don't care. This is literally the only Naruto site I seen with such loyal members. I'm not even joking.

I know most of you don't care much anymore, but I know for a fact there are still some of you that do. Please, try to keep this site alive or make a new one. Just don't let it be a long lost memory. I know I probably sound like Shia LaBeouff sayin' this, but come on. Most Naruto sites out there are either filled with douches or people who really do want to RP, but the douches get in the way. I have faith something can be done. If anyone is interested, just say so. I don't mean to be "Mr.SaveaSite" here, but I just feel like something should really be done and I'm willing to work with you, People I have Never Met.
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Aug 2015, 5:18 pm

Ya make another site guys
Back to top Go down
The Joker
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Aug 2015, 12:46 pm

LOOK AT THIS. YOU GUYS ARE NUTS.
There are constant replies, everyone wants to rp, but no one IS rping...like fr? even i check back here semi regularly, even if not to rp just to see how things are, i havent rp'd here in like 3 years due to life issues & seeing the decline in the site killed me a lil, seeing all the old 'originals' that made it great go did ruin it just a bit for me, i no longer had anyone to aim for and to kill or to be as strong as, but like, dayummm y'all come here to see how things are and are happy to say good bye? FUCK THAT. No. Theres clearly members here who want and desire for things to continue, and they have made a statement about it. Theres others who desire for things to continue but are being more silent.
Its a rp site and its activity comes from you guys, if you're not rping dont expect others to, if you have no desire to rp, dont expect others to.
If you start rping, others will. If you have a desire to builds a story for your character, others will.

If you want the site to work, you gotta make it work.

~would be me to start use of bad words XD
Back to top Go down
ReturningYoru
ReturningYoru

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Aug 2015, 12:38 am

ok you sasuke wannabes listen up. Yoru's about to teach you the pecking order. Honestly though we are going to kick this whole thing into high gear. if you want to stay here then good for you cuz we are going to start everything up again. however we wont be able to start everything right unless we have a decent number who are either going to stay with us. As such drop me a PM saying that you will be staying with us and then we will get started.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Halo

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Aug 2015, 1:39 am

I cannot PM you for 2 reasons. 1. This is my friend's account (my actual account has yet to be activate, I'm Random Ninja).

2. This account has NO reached the post limit needed to PM.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Aug 2015, 3:00 pm

I shall return!
We've Had A Good Run - Page 2 287405
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
ghostdrifter11
ghostdrifter11

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015, 12:55 am

I shall return too, I apologize for my lack of being on lately, but I will now be 100% active.
Back to top Go down
leon77
leon77

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015, 1:33 am

I'll be around as much as possible like I said. I can't contribute as much as I'd like but I'll do what I can. The majority of the time I'll probably be working from my cell phone.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Aug 2015, 4:09 am

Cookie Monster wrote:

I shall return!

Thinking
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Aug 2015, 2:25 am

Fuck this, I'm making a new character.
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Aug 2015, 5:39 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:

I shall return!

I'm no Comedy Oscar scientist but I don't think you get to deserve so many Comedy Oscars without going to the slammer... Have the feds come yet?
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Aug 2015, 6:00 pm

For those of you who are interested the creation of the Hachibi Jinchuriki, Hachidame Hokage and Hinamori clan member is going well. Chris I am sorry to inform you that I have stolen one of your old character's weapons. I hope there are no hard feelings but it was too damn sexy to miss. Yes I have had my eye on that sword for quite some time now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-