Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator Sign Ups

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Leighton
Leighton

Moderator Sign Ups - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013, 4:17 pm

I don't think this is the place for this, but it's entertaining....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Tetsu
Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013, 4:41 pm

Zev wrote:
I don't think this is the place for this, but it's entertaining....
I support this motion. All in favor?
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013, 4:58 pm

I
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013, 5:45 pm

Name: Celene's Dino / Vergil
Skype Account: Vergil.yashou
Availability: Several hours every day, one of the most active roleplayers in this place.
Why should we hire you: Because I promise not to poop in the Cbox but in the potty like a good boy. Nah but seriously, I have a fair understanding of the systems here, and I am sure I can add to the staff team. I have a lot of time to be on the site outside of my Studying at home and my IT-job, which I can also do at home. Basically, I am always around a computer, so I can pretty much hop in when needed.
Philosophy of Staff: To make sure members are happy and allow them to Roleplay freely, without having to wait for things that can be handled in a few hours, rather then a couple of weeks. As for Staff philosophy, I would say that people should be treated equally so people will in turn stay active. 
Recommendation : Tetsu
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013, 2:45 am

All yall bitches gonna get cut Moderator Sign Ups - Page 2 287405
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013, 3:21 am

BK-201 wrote:

Why?? scratch
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013, 3:51 am

Sörä♀ wrote:
BK-201 wrote:

Why?? scratch

Because I express my love through vicious maimings.
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013, 5:15 am

BK-201 wrote:
Sörä♀ wrote:
BK-201 wrote:

Why?? scratch

Because I express my love through vicious maimings.

Oh, we'll that makes sense then.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Jul 2013, 6:16 pm

Guess slots are full, seeing as this topic is as dead as dead can be.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Jul 2013, 1:00 pm

Celene's Dino wrote:

Slots aren't full, we're about to put give out a few Creation positions. This topic is here for people to apply when they are interested.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Jul 2013, 3:31 pm

Name: Josh Sanders

Username: Sörä♀

Skype Account: Josh.sanders123

Availability: For July, I will only be available for a couple hours a night during the week, with the weekends freeing up a good bit; however, when August comes around, my activity could blow up, seeing as I will be in school and not working at all. So I suppose right now, my activity could be a 10, in the sense that I can be on every day, just not all day.

Why should we hire you: To put it simply, you need people, and I do believe that I have the necessary knowledge to fulfill the staff position here on US. I have been a mod on other sites (long ago) and that experience could help me help you guys(staff) and everybody else on here that needs to get stuff approved.

Now, I know my history here is shaky, but I don’t really see any other option. You guys have been shorthanded for a while and a lot of people are getting a little annoyed with waiting days upon days for stuff that could have been approved forever ago. We understand that staff gets busy, that is why I am attempting to be hired, so that I can help aid some of the other staffers here and they don’t have to do so daggum much. I honestly was going to wait until August to do this, but after having all night to think about it, I really would like to help now, even if it’s just a little bit for right now. I want all the members here to be happy and not have to stress about getting things approved, they don’t deserve that.

So hire me Moderator Sign Ups - Page 2 815275

Philosophy of Staff: The top priority is to make sure that all the members here on US are happy and content with the site, and that is done by doing the job that has been bestowed upon us. It is a well-known fact that members get cranky and aggravated if the staff can’t get things approved in a timely fashion. It ends to them leaving or becoming less active and that is something that no one wants, not even staff. People here become good friends and when someone loses that drive to remain here with this family, it sucks, because we don’t want to see anyone go; we want the site to flourish and have all the members in the world here. So the number one priority would be to keep the members happy.

Another priority is to help keep activity at a high and that can be done by what I stated directly above this sentence. A lot of times, people come here and make a character, and never get further than that. If we can get our approval times back up to a reasonable time, maybe we can keep more of these people and grow our community. Of course, you can’t keep everyone, because some people find out that the site just isn’t for them or run into some other issues but if we could just keep even one more of those members, then it’s worth it.

Recommendation: I can’t name Travis, even though I really want to. I guess the only other person that I think would be good in a staff position, would be Elder Sage.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Jul 2013, 5:48 pm

Adam wrote:
Celene's Dino wrote:

Slots aren't full, we're about to put give out a few Creation positions. This topic is here for people to apply when they are interested.

Ah, figured someone forgot to close it after the last batch of new-mods.
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Jul 2013, 2:28 am

I will be short enough and clear. I hope I give enough information.

Name: Ceos - Scale - Babis.
Skype Account: bab.bee
Availability: I will be decently active during the whole summer if I don't take up a part-time job.
Why should we hire you: I am keen on reviewing and suggesting, generally helping for improvement. My critiques are almost always what I really believe after consideration. My post will most probably be that of a Creations Moderator, thus I perfectly fit for the work required. My activity will allow me to keep up with new applications and I will do my best to help the members have their stuff approved or modified as soon as possible. I also dislike unorganised posts and applications so I can even be strict with coding problems. I also have already worked as a moderator on Ultimate Shinobi and I know the majority of the things I will have to take care of. I believe that my disadvantage is the fact that I'm not a native English speaker and I will stumble upon language problems which could be  easily solved.  
Philosophy of Staff: Be up to date. Moderating includes both application material and evaluating, as well as organising and supervising the behaviour of other members. I am well aware of the responsibilities and privilleges of a moderator.
Recommendation : Strawberry is the one I would suggest. She is not interested in filling in that post but she has the experience needed to be a really good moderator. I am just mentioning her in case she decides to apply for a position in staff in the future.
Back to top Go down
Strawberry
Strawberry

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Jul 2013, 4:25 pm

Adam wrote:
Celene's Dino wrote:

Maybe you should give out a few Evaluation positions. It's kinda hard for two people to keep up with all these topics. In my opinion, at least. :3
Back to top Go down
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Jul 2013, 7:03 pm

Strawberry wrote:
Adam wrote:
Celene's Dino wrote:

Maybe you should give out a few Evaluation positions. It's kinda hard for two people to keep up with all these topics. In my opinion, at least. :3

Three*. *coughcough*
Back to top Go down
http://captaintigglesworth.tumblr.com/
Strawberry
Strawberry

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Jul 2013, 10:34 pm

TwinnyKitty is inactive...I think. o.o
Back to top Go down
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Jul 2013, 10:51 pm

Myself, Wildfire, and Vegapunk are the current eval mods. The sidebar hasn't been updated. x3
Back to top Go down
http://captaintigglesworth.tumblr.com/
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jul 2013, 4:56 pm

Sörä♀ and Ceos have officially been placed on a one month trial.
Back to top Go down
Strawberry
Strawberry

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013, 2:32 am

Name: Strawberry
Skype Account: aurelia.nightshade (If someone of you should add me, please state who you are, or else I won't accept your request)
Availability: I'm online everyday for several hours.
Why should we hire you: Oh well, I am a patient person and very friendly, trying to get along with everyone, so I don't "step on another's toes". This however doesn't mean that I'll succumb to anybody, if their judgement is wrong. I can be decisive and demand things from members but never in an impolite or harsh way.
Philosophy of Staff: Well, top priority would be a happy and welcoming community, because these are traits of a functioning community which will also bring in new members. Also, enforcing the rules and minimizing the wait on checkings/approvals. Furthermore, I believe that just because someone is staff, they shouldn't give up on their roleplaying, so they should be good at balancing these two.
Recommendation : Uuuuuuuuuuuuum.............
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Aug 2013, 4:31 am

Name: Elder Sage, Deme.
Skype Account: demetriusmcgee.
Availability: Frequently, online mostly every day.
Why should we hire you: I've previously worked on this site before and enjoyed my time doing so. I am well knowledgeable of the naruto universe as well as having extensive modding experience. I am a hard working as well as creative, with some of my previous work still being in use. I am friendly to the community and more importantly I care about our members. If they take time to role play on our forum, then they should expect quality modding and topic checking from the staff.
Philosophy of Staff: Upholding the rules and regulations of the site while still ensuring the fun and creativity of its memberbase. The #1 goal of Ultimate Shinobi is to ensure that members are engaged in fun and constantly expanding naruto universe where their writing skill and creativity is utilized to the potential fullest.
Recommendation : My sexy buddy, Adam. And whoever would like to recommend me.

Thanks~
Deme.
Back to top Go down
White Kitty Che
White Kitty Che

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Aug 2013, 11:30 am

Name: White Kitty Che
Skype Account: bast.of.the.black.rose2
Availability: I'm online everyday almost all day on the sites I like. And currently I like this one a lot.
Why should we hire you: Not really different but I've been an admin on two sites, currently head mod on one and was a chat mod on another. I have watched a large majority of Naruto currently taking a break from watching more.
Philosophy of Staff: Staff's priority is to ensure a safe and fun RPing environment for the sites members. But as such being fair should be in there as one shouldn't make major decisions without evidence.
Recommendation : Keyno is a good person. Only a few sites he ran the NPCs and narrated for people and he tends to make good calls. He's very nice though.
Black Bunny Kim is another good choice as shes a head mod on another site and she doesn't take drama or bs.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Aug 2013, 3:07 pm

White Kitty Che wrote:
Name: White Kitty Che
Skype Account: bast.of.the.black.rose2
Availability: I'm online everyday almost all day on the sites I like.  And currently I like this one a lot.
Why should we hire you: Not really different but I've been an admin on two sites, currently head mod on one and was a chat mod on another.  I have watched a large majority of Naruto currently taking a break from watching more.
Philosophy of Staff: Staff's priority is to ensure a safe and fun RPing environment for the sites members.  But as such being fair should be in there as one shouldn't make major decisions without evidence.
Recommendation : Keyno is a good person.  Only a few sites he ran the NPCs and narrated for people and he tends to make good calls.  He's very nice though.
Black Bunny Kim is another good choice as shes a head mod on another site and she doesn't take drama or bs.

Strong first post.
Back to top Go down
Wolfe
Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Aug 2013, 7:38 am

- I must add that earning my Diploma takes a lot of time out of my weeks, I probably wouldn't be the most active person even with this position. Consider this more as an expression of interest towards being a staff member for now. =]

Name: U: Shyke Wolfe - N: Trenton Meehan

Skype Account: Trenton Meehan

Availability: Every now and then, during free time in class, after class and before class. Three days free per week apart from days I'd be attending college.

Why should we hire you: I think I'm learning some pretty useful information doing an IT Systems Administration Diploma, it'd be interesting to see if anything I learn can be applied to the site.

Philosophy of Staff: To maintain a stable, creative and thriving environment for both socializing and role-playing.

Recommendation : People that aren't normally considered for the position, although not if they have negative traits which would harm the site. Nobody specific in mind.
Back to top Go down
Ashin
Kumo Nin
Ashin

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 2 EmptyFri 09 Aug 2013, 4:40 pm

Name: Username: Ashin. Real Name: Jei-Jei
Skype Account: VandheerXLorde
Availability: Constant. Minus about four to eight hours of sleep, I'm usually always on the site. I only work part time, and will notify people in advance when I do so.
Why should we hire you: Having previously been on the US Moderation Team, I understand that such power is a privilege, and a great one at that. Knowing this allows me to put aside things that might otherwise irritate me, and focus on making the experience of the site better for any and everyone who wishes to embark upon their RP journey. I am a pretty laid back person who generally gets along with most people, but can be firm when necessary, and will not hesitate to do so. I have recently conquered my stage fright, allowing me to post my opinions with renewed vigor and no regret, something I struggled with for quite a while both on this site and in real life. Personally I enjoy helping others on the site, and encourage people to ask me for help, even without being a Moderator.
Philosophy of Staff: Keeping the community content, and making sure they have something to RP with, or about. Without those two things, the site cannot flourish, and will, inevitably, die. on the other hand, making sure things are well moderated and carefully combed through is essential, lest we have an Madara Uchiha running loose. Alongside fair Moderation, is a pleasant, helpful attitude towards all members. Making sure people, new and old, have their questions answered and their issues with the site resolved post haste.
Recommendation : Having only just returned, and with many of the people I knew now absent, I have very few people to choose from. Many who I would recommend are either already on the staff, or simply wish to not be. To that end, I nominate Tsutsubell. Her friendly, nigh on sisterly demeanor and helpful nature are a constant pleasure, and, to my knowledge, she has a nice, consistent level of activity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013, 2:10 pm

We're looking for somebody to handle our sites Advertising. This will include sorting out the advertisements in our Advertisements board as well as going out onto other sites and posting our advertisement to bring in new members. This is could be your path to a full fledged staff position if you are impressive enough.

If you're interested drop me a message below and I'll contact you as soon to see if I think you're best for the position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-