Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator Sign Ups

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Brett
Brett

Moderator Sign Ups - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 4 EmptyMon 07 Apr 2014, 9:01 am

I think this needs to be reopened or some moves made..
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 4 EmptyTue 08 Apr 2014, 10:29 pm

The thread is already open. We allow any and all members to post up their application to become a Moderator and when a new addition to the team is required, we take a look back at this thread to see who our current options are. Occasionally we'll also post in here advertising a new position and see what replies we get back, if any. As we are not currently looking for any new member to add to the team, no moves need to be made and the thread shall remain open as it always has.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Evaluation Mod App Moderator Sign Ups - Page 4 EmptyFri 11 Apr 2014, 8:29 am

Name: Seika
Skype Account: kelcie.severs
Availability: Im on at least once a day. If I am not on then its because I am usually very busy. If I am busy then I post a topic in departure stateing so all the time.
Why should we hire you: Well, I have real life experience as a leader in a group. I have been secretary in FFA for two years and Wildlife Club for one. I constantly meet and work with new people every summer, usually in diifferent states, and I am now a tutor. That being said, I feel I can easily qualify as a leader which is a necessity when becoming a staff member of any organization, club, what have you. I may not always have all the answers but I at least try to find them or ask my sources. I am easily capable of working with a diversity of people and have the ability to restrain my irritation when working with people who may get under my skin. Sometimes im empty when it comes to logically generating new ideas but every once in a while I throw a wrench into something that sparks up brand new thoughts. I am one who not only thinks of ideas but takes the time to make them manifest. I am also a perfectionist and am very good at offering good, sound, advice on most occasions. However, despite all this, im not some smaty pants who flaunts their stuff all the time in people's faces. I give it my all in order to try my best at doing an excellent job and am capable of accepting critism if something is noted otherwise. How often is someone able to do that?
Philosophy of Staff: Well the most obvious priority of this forum is the members. We are here to serve the members while also ensuring that we are not their slaves by acting as leaders. Maybe not every member looks up to staff as a leader but if it were not for the staff, who would approve their creations, read their evaluations, or help run this forum with its many guides/rules? I may not be able to increase member base but I can at least try to. Keeping the forum alive, interesting, and thriving is key. Being able to willing work with other staff and members with an open mind and sincerity is crucial as well.
Recommendation : Most of the people I would recommend are already staff members Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-