Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator Sign Ups

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Dread
Dread

Moderator Sign Ups - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013, 9:08 pm

Name: Dread/Mike
Skype Account: executionerfreedom
Availability: My activity can be high. I don't rp many places, really this would be the only site I'm actively looking at right now. There is one other place but I'm taking a break from it for now. I do have school but it would not interfere with me working as I only have three classes. I'm online everyday nearly all day unless I hang out with friends. I'm up most of the day, and part of the night and sometimes viceversa.
Why should we hire you:  I won't lie, I have my flaws. Many which in the past were taking things quite personal and my emotions got the best of me. Though people in my family have emotional issues, mainly our anger problems which I've gotten all from my mom's side. Though despite this we're a hardy people. Over the years I've taken in my grandparents wisdom along with my friends. This is especially so i the past year where I've greatly centered my emotions through meditation along with not letting things get to me much these days. I avoid drama if possible by being the better person. Overall yull find I'm an enjoyable person to be around who loves conversing with others with most topics. This includes, but not limited to, debates with religion, sexuality and even just casual about which games I love or food. My philosophy on life is "be honest with yourself and be yourself, life's easier that way but keep an open mind." This is something i've always had but only these past few months have I truly refined myself as a person and taken that ideal to heart. Going from just saying I feel that way to making it my way at my core. I'm always looking to help people, I enjoy it. I'm helpful and even offer advise how something that might couldn't normally be done be possible. I just don't tell people "that can't be allowed" but rather "Alright if you want this let's try this". Am I biased or unbiased? Well, that is always a touchy subject with every person who exists. Just cause I don't like something I won't just shoot it down. There are always things we don't like such as a technique, character, or plot and other things we do like but I try not to let that get to me. No one is perfect and I'm by far from it. Yes I'm new to this site but I can quickly learn the ropes. I've calculated various ideas for my character along with other possibilities and plots with the sites current rules. Hopefully yull find me enjoyable and I do hope with me being honest with who and how I am you will like me for the better.
Philosophy of Staff: Help members, be there, keep an open mind. Just cause you don't like something it shouldn't blind you to a possibility. I personally try to be that staff member who's kind, honest, but direct without being mean. I don't try to sound like a robot. See how I'm talking to yall now? It's how I am as staff. Be casual while being professional.
Recommendation : Arik, he was the person who found this site a few days ago while looking for a new place to roleplay. Arik's a person I've known for a good three years. He's a good person who's wise for his age of twenty-one. He's someone I consider a teacher in life and someone to look up to. If you want someone who's smart, friendly, and amazing with helping out with any site system or techniques or creating a character he's your man.

On an added note, I can advertise if needed.
Back to top Go down
Arik
Arik

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 3 EmptySun 08 Sep 2013, 10:07 pm

Name: Arik
Skype Account: Arik_Kenbrochi
Availability: Everyday, for the rest of my stay on this site except when I go home every other weekend which kills that friday and saturday.
Why should we hire you:

1. I love Naruto a lot more than Bleach. It's why I joined this site and got away from my other ones. That is because this looked like a place where I could finally get back into my favorite series in the aspect of roleplaying.

2. English Major.

3. I have a lot of time to put into this site for both roleplaying and grading. If I can get on staff, I'll be grading daily and go through everything in one sitting. I have the experience of moderating active sites and reviewing both character sheets and abilities. I just need some training on what is expected and forbidden.

4. I'm dedicated to a site that I get involved with and I'm looking to get as involved with this one as I can.

5. I have a reputation of being a critical thinker, reader and debater as my interest for future school focus is law.

Philosophy of Staff: Members, it's all about the people playing and making the experience fun for everyone.
Recommendation : Don't know anyone here yet ^^; though I hear my buddy Kiron is on already.
Back to top Go down
White Kitty Che
White Kitty Che

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 3 EmptySat 14 Sep 2013, 8:43 pm

If you need advertising and have an advertisement I have a hand full of sites I can do it on.
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Sloth

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 11:49 am

Name: Kyle
Skype Account: kailu.bourdette
Availability: sometimes.
Why should we hire you: I got nigz in the projects.
Philosophy of Staff: Fuck bitches, get money.
Recommendation : Darius.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reddit.com/r/sloths
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 1:50 pm

Sloth wrote:

u cnt recomnd alfas who r alredy staf kile
Dolan
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Rust
Rust

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 6:22 pm

Name: Drew...Just Drew
Skype Account: RustyRusso95
Availability: I will be on every day, checking the forums and roleplaying.
Why should we hire you: As many as you know, I have came and gone many times before. But that is due to other things that I could not get out of. However as I have left school and only have a part time job, I have nothing else to do with my time and as I have re-kindled that spark that I once had for roleplaying, I think I would be the great candidate for a moderator. I have had a past of being a moderator, many times on Ingoo, part of checking apps and another time doing small graphics for the site.
Philosophy of Staff: They should take care of the new members, while also dealing with issues on the forums.
Recommendation : Can I say myself?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Sloth
Sloth

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 2:55 am

Cookie Monster wrote:
Sloth wrote:

u cnt recomnd alfas who r alredy staf kile
Dolan
fak u dars u r nut rel
Gooby
Back to top Go down
http://www.reddit.com/r/sloths
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 3 EmptyWed 04 Dec 2013, 10:36 pm

Need more Staff! Moderator Sign Ups - Page 3 287405
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 3 EmptyThu 05 Dec 2013, 3:05 am

Evaluation Opportunity:

Currently, we're looking for more evaluation staff members. If there are any members who are wishing to be Evaluation mods, now is the time to submit your applications. I'll be looking at this topic daily, in search of those who are willing, capable, and trusted enough to hold a moderator position. Keep this in mind, and spread the word.
Back to top Go down
ReturningYoru
ReturningYoru

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 3 EmptyThu 05 Dec 2013, 3:48 am

Name: Senji
Skype Account: Kiyomasasenji
Availability: every day except 1 weekend a month
Why should we hire you: I would really like a chance to have some part in the work that goes on in the site. While at the same time helping the new members with whatever the need when the trouble comes along.
Philosophy of Staff:to give members and enjoyable experience
Back to top Go down
Nomi
Konoha Nin
Nomi

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 3 EmptyMon 09 Dec 2013, 2:43 am

Name: Nomi or Jodi. You can call me either name.
Skype Account: jodiswid
Availability: I’m on every day for at least 3 hours a day, maybe more, depending on my school and work schedule (which is usually pretty lenient, since I only work about 3-4 days a week with school 4 days out of the week). Otherwise, I can be on all day (which then I usually just lurk and have nothing to do :C)
Why should we hire you: Well, if you paid me to do this, I would more than likely answer this question like a baws and pull out full interview answers Cool, but since I’m volunteering out of my free time, I’m simply just offering my typically empty nights/days to help around. I don’t see myself being very different from anyone else who asks for a “job”, who basically just wants to work, improve themselves in one way or another, and simply help, which is my goal if I were to be hired as an Eval Mod.  I’m extremely laid back and usually like to joke around, so I can definitely see myself getting along with everyone else, but when it comes to working, I’m professional, provide and help as best I can, however I can.
Philosophy of Staff: Providing the best possible service for the members. You don’t do your job, the members won’t be happy. You do your job, members will be happy. You do the best job possible, members will be extra happy and invite friends. Also, to just be professional and don’t be biased. There’s a fine line between being the “Friend” and being the “Mod”. You can only be one or the other when it comes to certain situations, in which case you have to choose. A good staff member needs to differentiate which situation is which.
Recommendation: KAGE<<<<<<<  Dis bitch. No, seriously, he’s a real pro when it comes to Naruto, since he previously was an Admin on an old Naruto site and continues today to keep up with Naruto manga/anime. I seriously don’t go to anyone else to ask about ideas regarding jutsu. I think he’d make a great member to the creation staff and bring a lot of insight.
Back to top Go down
Kage.
Konoha Nin
Kage.

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Dec 2013, 9:16 am

Name: Kage.
Skype Account: okibiftw
Availability: Allday, erryday. Except when I'm sleeping.
Why should we hire you: Because I'm slave labor, considering I'm not getting paid?
Joking aside, I believe I have ideas, opinions and views that normally diverge from mostly anyone else's. And while that might not be a great thing all the time, generally speaking, brings a whole new point of view to the table that, most often than not, ends up being favorable for the site (in this case). I have decent knowledge of most Naruto matters, though it's slightly rusty and needs to be spruced up slightly. I'm very logical and never let my emotions get the best of me, always more keen on analyzing the different options and positives/negatives of said options, as well as pinpointing whatever mistakes or errors that might be in place. Additionally, I'm highly user-oriented, which means that what truly matters to me is to make absolutely sure that the members of the forum would always get the best experience, no matter what, as well as always looking out for their best interest.
I can I can also say I have a bit of experience in the role... but hey, what does that even matter?
Philosophy of Staff: As mentioned above, helping the users in every way I could. They're the true heart of any forum, the engine that keeps things running. Staff are merely here to help them, to augment their experience and, ultimately, to be the work horses to ensure they get whatever they need. I also believe piously in equality between members, regardless of allegiances, as well as fairness in all issues.
Recommendation : At this moment, I have absolutely no clue. The first person that comes to mind is Nomi, but then again, if you look above my post ....... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 3 EmptySat 28 Dec 2013, 8:00 pm

Name: Spectre
Skype Account: Vergil.Yashou
Availability: It's christmassy, so I am fluctuating a bit in terms of activity. Still, will be on more than most people, which is usually the case. 
Why should we hire you: People tell me I should be a moderator, I tend to already help other moderators over PM's when they are dealing with tricky stuff, even if it is just backing up their modding or helping them see some of the problems they have missed, something most people seemed to always appreciate. The ones I have helped with this so far will know about it themselves, so I won't need to name anyone. 
Philosophy of Staff: To keep the site from going inactive, keep things going at a steady pace and make sure the place won't get boring or bland. Sure, the members need to work on the latter just as much, though I believe that as staff, you need to be able to think of things people will want to take part in. Be it just working with people in terms of creations or working out the kind of plot-bases stuff villages and members need in order to help them be active. 
Recommendation : Well, seeing as Nomi and Kage are already on staff, I don't really have anyone to recommend that I can think of right now. 
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 3 EmptySat 08 Feb 2014, 3:12 pm

With a small backlog being created within the Evaluations due to the Staff battling with the perils of real life, we're now currently seeking a fourth member to the Evaluations Team. If you feel you are qualified for the position, then please fill out the form below and we shall reply once all applicants have been considered.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] User and/or Real Name
[b]Skype Account:[/b] Most Staff Deliberations and Discussions occur over this form of communication.
[b]Availability:[/b] How often are you on, or will be on in the next week to the foreseeing months?
[b]Why should we hire you:[/b] What makes you different? How do you think that you will mesh well with our team?
[b]Philosophy of Staff:[/b] What should the top priorities of staff always be?
[b]Recommendation :[/b] Name any other people you would like to see on the team.
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Feb 2014, 7:17 pm

Name: Captain Miggles/Migman IV
    Skype Account: Most people have it I think, Winged03
    Availability: Well I'm in Germayyyyn all of this week, but bar that I can be pretty active. As we've seen before, I haven't got anything better to do and will happily sit on my laptop for hours on end. For the foreseeable future, I've only got 2 actual exams to take this summer and a relatively easy few months before and after that.
    Why should we hire you: I already get on well with some of the nobmuffins on staff and I'm happy to work with people I don't like anyway. Lately I haven't been finding the motivation to write admittedly (I blame Adam for taking ages to post) but evaluating other people's writing has always been my thang. I might not be the best but I'm relatively efficient and also I'm cheap.
    Philosophy of Staff: The highest bidder wins Why is Darius actually allowed any authority. Personally, I think the staff should be involved within the site as opposed to being overseeing Gods like Adam. Event making doesn't always go well but the staff should always aim to at least create prompts or encouragements to get the members going, wether it be through site wide events or small bonuses. On top of that, all the usual. Consistency is key amongst evaluating and grading writing or approving applications in Customs.
    Recommendation : Because I've been in and out lately, I haven't got much of an idea. Anyone dedicated and experienced enough, I guess.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Feb 2014, 11:46 am

Name: I wish you didnt know Trey | LnD| MrMoney

Skype Account: Trey.G.93

Availability:  In between employment options at the moment and thus all the time for the foreseeable future.

Why should we hire you: I see you are missing an Eval mod... Please dont make me fill this out again. I've been a moderator or Admin more times than I can count.  I can comprehend, argue and balance Naruto with the best of them and I a general habit to be a bit anal retentive, which as most of us know makes me a rather skilled creation mod.  I've been around the US bend for quite some time and know majority if not all of the systems and all that jazz.

I've also been told recently that I would make a good Eval mod for the same reasons mostly. I have decent understanding of grammar and my English skills are much high. (That was intentional) I have a tendency to read threads anyway

Despite how it appears I am actually capable of playing with others, however my blunt manner of explanation might not sit well with some, but generally I try to make a point to tell people not to take it personally (unless of course they want to, which in that case it is their prerogative to do so).

Philosophy of Staff:Encourage Activity. Answer Questions. Mod stuffs. Help Members. Evaluate Missions. Still Role play on a active or semi active basis while doing all of that.

Recommendation : Not Rookie.
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014, 2:36 pm

Name: Babis and/or Keos

Skype Account: bab.bee

Availability: I will be on daily, since first semester exams are over.

Why should we hire you: I've already been a staff member on this forum twice, and even though I don't have the experience and skills others do, I will try my best to contribute to the site. Although I have only been a creation moderator before, thus that's the field I'm more familiar with, I can offer my help to both creations and evaluation teams and will be able to devote my time in the staff lounge more than the last time, since I will maintain high levels of activity.

Philosophy of Staff: Help the members by solving issues and answering questions, complete the moderation duties, and generally contribute to keep the site active and going. A role-playing forum is nothing without the people that devote their time to it, and that's why the aforementioned should be approached and done correctly.

Recommendation : I don't have any recommendation.
Back to top Go down
Wolfe
Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 3 EmptyMon 03 Mar 2014, 11:40 am

Name: Wolfe | Trenton Meehan
Skype Account: Trenton Meehan
Availability: Every day [Unless something major happened]
Why should we hire you: I have not done any staff work in a long time, I feel as though creation work was something I found myself quite capable at. Usually not character applications as the amount of data on screen was too much, smaller sections have always been my preference.
Philosophy of Staff: I value being honest as a staff member, accepting responsibility, working in harmony and getting along with one another in general, avoiding conflict or at least diminishing it and ensuring everybody's enjoying their time here.
Recommendation : Mugen Kousen [A great sense of responsibility, I believe this attitude would benefit staff if he wished to join], Occupied Locket [Beautifully written dialogue and puts a lot of thought into things], Spectre [He's previously been a staff member and I know he's capable], lifeanddeath [He's really good at picking things out and giving his wholehearted opinion, which I've been on the receiving end of and consider a positive aspect].
I sincerely gave this last section some thought, please consider them.

** I posted this because Cookie put it up in my Forum Assistance thread, I figured if I were suggesting more creation mods I might as well apply for some responsibility too.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 3 EmptyTue 04 Mar 2014, 9:08 pm

All posts unrelated to the Moderator Sign Ups have been deleted. I ask that you all refrain from posting in this topic unless it directly involves you posting an application to become a Moderator. This is not the General Discussion board and certainly not the Chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Enzo
Kumo Nin
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Mar 2014, 1:01 am

I heard you need a new Admin Aww yeah

jk, id rather chug more gasoline.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Mar 2014, 1:05 am

#vergilfornextadmin
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Mar 2014, 2:11 am

Cookie Monster wrote:

All posts unrelated to the Moderator Sign Ups have been deleted. I ask that you all refrain from posting in this topic unless it directly involves you posting an application to become a Moderator. This is not the General Discussion board and certainly not the Chatbox.

Who wants a temp ban? Chris?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Mar 2014, 2:40 am

Name: Chris/Chris
Skype Account: You know it
Availability: 12/10. Oh. Sorry. I was talking about my looks. Activity wise? 6/10
Why should we hire you: Very experienced... (that's what she said)
Philosophy of Staff: To be friendly, and helpful, and have lots of love for everyone :3
Recommendation : Vergil 4 Admin. :3
Back to top Go down
Enzo
Kumo Nin
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Mar 2014, 4:36 am

Does that mean I can't be an Admin? Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Mar 2014, 12:57 am

since staff is a bit slow, thought I would help out some
Name: Cross/Todd
Skype Account: todd.hormel (the one with "Cross" in the name.
Availability: Pretty much whenever, I'm usually a skype message away!
Why should we hire you: Well, Seeing I was apart of staff before, I never really butted heads with anyone that I could remember. I don't start drama, it's useless and back tracks people. I try to make staff work fast and efficent without making people wait. I know what it feels like to wait on things to get approved or Eval'd in this case, so I try to work with the time while also Rping myself. I know pretty much all the rules of creation and the rules of Evaling a topic for Mp/Exp.  Just want to help the site be a bit more faster on the staff response to some things. Seeing Evals is slowed down a bit since Amy left, I wouldn't mind helping people out to get some of the work done so they can relax and not worry about forgetting things during the week. I could simply be put on trial until she gets back if you guys would like, whatever works for you.
Philosophy of Staff: Be respectful but open minded to help people out. Just because you have the little @ sign doesn't mean you're always right. Know when to concede and admit you were wrong judging something and still enforce the rules so that things are balanced and done right. Don't let the power get to your head. You are just as much as a member of the forum as the others.
Recommendation : I don't really know anyone to be honest with you..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Sign Ups Moderator Sign Ups - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-