Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Søren
Nukenin

Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Mar 2014, 9:55 pm

Anyone starts hunting me and I swear to god I will kill them Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 287405 
Back to top Go down
Brett
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Mar 2014, 9:59 pm

You're rogue ninja who are an embarrassment to your nations, of course you'll be hunted TEEHEE
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Mar 2014, 10:12 pm

Brett wrote:
You're rogue ninja who are an embarrassment to your nations, of course you'll be hunted TEEHEE

Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 815275
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Mar 2014, 2:36 am

Chris wrote:
Brett wrote:

Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 815275

Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 Post-31321-hes-wired-in-gif-The-Social-Ne-y2MQ
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Mar 2014, 12:16 am

All seriousness.

If any one wants to adding anything to try to get Nukenin mobilized and stuff so we can help out the site with something to do, don't be afraid to post.

Don't really want this topic to get solved/die out from people getting sidetracked.

Edit: The bingo book needs to be updated as well.
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 EmptyTue 01 Apr 2014, 2:27 am

Since this hasn't really been touched in 10 days, Imma add some suggestions to see if we can spark things again.

• Bingo book needs to be updated with the current nukenin.
  • The nukenin on the site need to post here and list what they would like changed or altered about the nukenin standing currently.
  • Hunter-nins would be a nice impletment to have and be constantly hunted(imo at least.)
  • Seeing as Soph, Ruk, and Dex were the only ones to post, I would like to hear Ulks, Amy's and Trey's suggestions on what to get moving.
  • Any other thing could be listed here, since I'm losing ideas currently lol.
Back to top Go down
Brett
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 EmptyTue 01 Apr 2014, 2:56 am

I think since the Nuke-nin have proven over time to be the most stably active members- for the most part- and are all of higher ranks, it would be cool if you guys organized into something like Akatsuki or somethin. I know it's somewhat cliche, but I think it would help you guys become slightly more active and have more interactions with other members.

Other than that, maybe a Nuke-nin specific event whereby a good weapon or technique can be procured. I don't know. It's hard to think of things to boost activity for people who don't have a home  Sad Suspect 
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 EmptyTue 01 Apr 2014, 2:59 am

A Nuke-nin only event would seem awesome, but I don't want something to just benefit us as a group.

If anything, I want the whole site to get active on it so everyone has a equal chance to get something pretty decent for winning or doing well in said event.

The group thing we've somewhat discussed and the main problem is having a legit IC reason for the group and meeting up like that.

Back to top Go down
Brett
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 EmptyTue 01 Apr 2014, 3:48 am

Start interaction threads to get back story going. You're all nuke-nin so you've all clearly left your villages for a reason, so if you can find that commonality, you might find a good ground zero. The only thing about doing this is it would take a moment to get everyone to interact, but I'm sure you guys would be able to find creative ways to do it. There's lots of EXP and what not in that though so it would only be beneficial. An event might help speed up the interactions.
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 EmptyTue 01 Apr 2014, 4:03 am

You have points, but there was also the event with the Kaguya nukenin.

I mean, even thought it failed miserably, it could be something to work off of with the other nukenin and villages.

This thread is also for what village ninja want with the nukenin. What do they expect them to do, what kind of interaction they want etc, etc.

Back to top Go down
Brett
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 EmptyTue 01 Apr 2014, 4:08 am

I would like to personally interact with them, even outside the villages.
At some point I intend on hunting nuke-nin so, and that's already been authorized soo.. xD
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 EmptyTue 01 Apr 2014, 4:27 am

I really think there should be more interaction with the village ninja and Nuke-nin. However, most people are scared of that interaction because they think their character would be killed. That's just what I think. I know there have been social topics, but really not that many fights. I think mainly because several of the Nukes are rather skilled Rp'ers. It's really quite a shame really, it would make things so much more interesting here if Nuke-nins were actually hunted like they should be.

On another note, site events seem to always... fail, in some sort of way. Some body loses activity for something and then that just draws a chain of failing events to the... event. So as generic as this may sound... it would be "easier" if you guys started topics with one another and just got together and made it where you guys had your relationships with each other. Now what that relationship entails is entirely up to y'all of course, but still.
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 EmptyTue 01 Apr 2014, 4:38 am

Quote :
However, most people are scared of that interaction because they think their character would be killed.

That's been stated I don't know how many times through out this topic lol. As for the site events, you're exactly right. Most people that sign up just take too long to post or go inactive without telling anyone. There isn't anything really anything that people can do to make sure that doesn't happen. It does seem easier for everyone to come together, but people tend to forget that groups need one common goal to reach and I'm sure that every one's nukenin has different goals in mind or had different reasons for going nukenin.

Events, like you and a lot of people actually, tend to just flop as quickly as they start. I re-read the Aibori event and the God one. It is the truth that most if not all (with a few exempt) are only solely social Rpers with no combat experience or no thrive to learn. I know it's wrong to say to bring realism into roleplay, but at least bring realism into Naruto. Death happens, people lose limbs, no one is perfect at all really. Not even the most powerful plot character, or player controlled character.

Nukenin are story driven characters/role players that know what they want their character to do without the help of others. It's what they need to be active and have fun writing. Having no 'home, safe place, home base etc' they aren't given the attention and rights that village ninja have. I mean, they just recently got Professions made for them lol.

Anything like the Akatsuki usually falls through quickly. Fox has tried it, Dex and myself has tried it (Given it was my fault for going inactive during troubling times.) It's not as easy as people think it is to just throw threads together.
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 EmptyTue 01 Apr 2014, 4:51 am

Cross wrote:
Quote :
However, most people are scared of that interaction because they think their character would be killed.

That's been stated I don't know how many times through out this topic lol. As for the site events, you're exactly right. Most people that sign up just take too long to post or go inactive without telling anyone. There isn't anything really anything that people can do to make sure that doesn't happen. It does seem easier for everyone to come together, but people tend to forget that groups need one common goal to reach and I'm sure that every one's nukenin has different goals in mind or had different reasons for going nukenin.

Events, like you and a lot of people actually, tend to just flop as quickly as they start. I re-read the Aibori event and the God one. It is the truth that most if not all (with a few exempt) are only solely social Rpers with no combat experience or no thrive to learn. I know it's wrong to say to bring realism into roleplay, but at least bring realism into Naruto. Death happens, people lose limbs, no one is perfect at all really. Not even the most powerful plot character, or player controlled character.

Nukenin are story driven characters/role players that know what they want their character to do without the help of others. It's what they need to be active and have fun writing. Having no 'home, safe place, home base etc' they aren't given the attention and rights that village ninja have.  I mean, they just recently got Professions made for them lol.

Anything like the Akatsuki usually falls through quickly. Fox has tried it, Dex and myself has tried it (Given it was my fault for going inactive during troubling times.) It's not as easy as people think it is to just throw threads together.

I didn't read the entire topic; just going on what I have seen and have my opinion based on. It really is the truth though, but like you say, no one is perfect and death does happen. People just don't want to go through the hassle of having to think of another character type(though usually people have several vague ideas of what they like) and then create that character application and have it go through the process. So it could really be that they aren't scared, just lazy. lol

Like I said, the easiest thing is for y'all to figure out how to get together instead of forcing staff or someone to have to come up with an event to bring you guys together in some way. I like some of the ideas that were given early on in the topic. Coming together and taking over a minor nation. Taking over Kumo, which could be done by soph I'm sure. I don't know the ranks of everyone but heck, how about just having some kind of relationship type of higher ranks teaching the younger Nuke-nin in some way and trying to cause some havoc some where.

Regardless, there are several ideas to be used, even though most of them are really generic and outdated.
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 May 2014, 11:27 pm

This whole thread is still open! If you want to see Nukenin's try to do something, just throw it over here. If I can personally do it, I will do my best to help your needs out!

Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 May 2014, 12:01 am

Just RP together! Insitigate the destruction of a village. Play both sides until you get caught and killed. Try to group together and then make a plan like trying to become spies for a village. And then whoever managed to get inside the village just try and turn the three villages against each other to instigate shit. Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 287405
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014, 6:06 am

Alright, since this kind of died off-- I'm willing to reopen this for some reasons.

If people haven't caught on from multiple topics, my nukenin will be joining Kumo's ranks and so forth, so I'm no longer going to be nukenin after I turn that purty orange.

So, what does the site want to see from future nukenin or the 'active' nukenin of the world? Any abilities you want to see given to them to make them more of a threat, or anything took away? Remember, this is a suggestion thread. No flaming will be took here.

This thread could go out again and be deleted. I am sorry if people get pissed at me for reviving a dead thread like this, but input would be really nice since here lately staff has been throwing out some questions on what members would like to see.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuza
Ryuuza

PostSubject: Re: Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014, 7:10 am

I believe Nukenin were brought about for conflict, and as such, should be given some kind of insensitive to do so. For starters, giving them free abilities seems kind of unfair, but I like where you are headed. They don't really stand a chance against a village outright, and right now, seem like a laughable threat because of their sheer lack in numbers. Not to mention, they don't seem to be very active in committing crimes. There is no real reason a shinobi from a village would be after them, unless they went out of character to do so.

I believe, Nukenin should be opened up for higher ranks, if they can promise and follow through with committing crimes and/or attack villages. At least something that would "force" people into caring about what they are doing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WadewilsonSS33?feature=mhee
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014, 10:09 am

Well i am still going to do my best to rank up... I would love to be like orochimaru in some way, n i think i am the only active criminal since cross is going to kumo... I know i am not a threat but i will hope so one day... Even though i am stuck at this spot but i will try to prove to everyone that i am a threat...
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014, 12:34 pm

Todd you bastard you have betrayed me, to be honest it is my fault for leaving you for today. If you do go through with joining Kumo I will fight you when I have finished my A rank update and stuffs.

I am very much up for an organisation. However due to all our Nukenin ways I would imagine we all want to be leaders? If we did make one I could promise mayhem and destruction as long as I got the go ahead from the higher ups. But since I won't be at full RPing level for a good few months yet I won't be around to join in the fun.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014, 3:10 pm

The missing nin we have should just set up a group and do things to rank up like Moku did before he became a village nin and like Stan is still doing. Rukasu is also getting stronger over time, so if the Missing Nin we have now start increasing their rank and become more active, they can potentially start recruiting people that are not fond of living in a village. Places like Kiri and Kumo took a lot of time before they grew to the point of activity they are at now. Given time, the Nukenin population can grow too, though they should just be allowed on creation. It doesnt meant they should just start with higher ranks, just letting people start as Nukenin should be enough to give them a bit of a boost.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuza
Ryuuza

PostSubject: Re: Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014, 5:43 pm

Hiruzen wrote:
The missing nin we have should just set up a group and do things to rank up like Moku did before he became a village nin and like Stan is still doing. Rukasu is also getting stronger over time, so if the Missing Nin we have now start increasing their rank and become more active, they can potentially start recruiting people that are not fond of living in a village. Places like Kiri and Kumo took a lot of time before they grew to the point of activity they are at now. Given time, the Nukenin population can grow too, though they should just be allowed on creation. It doesnt meant they should just start with higher ranks, just letting people start as Nukenin should be enough to give them a bit of a boost.

You're ignoring the fact of their numbers. Even if they had double of the members they have now, they are still no match for any village. And you're suggesting that just because they can call themselves missing ninja, that should be enough. If that were the case, why don't you have a missing ninja? Being a Nukenin is the biggest risk in terms of where you can place your ninja. It's not something everyone wants to do. 

And suggesting a group that works together, makes me laugh. I would love to see it, but as the way they are acting now, not happening AT ALL. You've got your strongest ninja of the group, Fox, who isn't active. And don't get me started on the god awful clan of hers. Cross, whose leaving the missing ninja. Another A rank whose, also isn't active. Then you've got the lower ranks, who stand no threat at all. 

You're left with Satan to fend for himself. He's the only semi-threat out there. And he's at risk, if a village wants to take him out. Send a team of two, and he's in trouble. 

Now, you want them to all start at a Genin rank? Laughable, again. Nothing would happen for months. Is Satan going to train these new ninja? Unlikely. Missing Ninja didn't leave the village for that, logically they hate their villages, and how they work. They don't want to babysit. If we viewed missing ninja the way the manga did, they would stand no chance. They would be hunted outright, and die.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014, 6:13 pm

And that's exactly what being a Nukenin is. It's a choice made by an individual to no longer be a part of the village. No one got any perks for joining Kiri, Konoha or Kumo either, so they won't either. A couple of months ago, I was one of .... 2 or 3 people that was actually in Kumo. When we got a Kage and all of that, some people started making second characters and new members started joining and now it's doing well again. Don't think i'm messing around, there has been serious talk about dropping the village for a while and spreading the members of Kiri and Konoha. As for what you consider "Laughable", it's just the way things are for everyone. Just because someone wants to not be protected by a place they will have to protect once they rank up does not mean someone should just get an instant high rank. I will come back to this later, for now there is something I want to get into first.

You asked me as to why I did not make a Missing Nin. Simple. I have not done so because I am not going mainstream by joining Blue or Green but because I was one of the first people to try and make Kumogakure a more active place. I'm pretty much Master Jounin now, and seeing as the village is doing really well now, I have considered going Nukenin to further my own personal plot. When and If I do, I will let my personal plot push my character as opposed to being just another random bad guy that wants to drown the world in blood or wants vengeance against the village that dropped a hair in my soup that one day. You're talking about Fox, a person who is extremely busy and has tried to set things up time after time to become a good Bad guy. That "God awful" clan [which is something you shouldn't say due to the No Flaming policy of this thread] you were talking about was given to her as it is along with her application because people believed it to be a good idea to make one person who was evil person that was too strong to be beaten by a single person by default so the site had someone to piss on. Currently, the site is already on the brink of war, so more Nukenin should rise up soon enough.

As for Ulkira, both he and Fox have been on the site for a long time, meaning you should not look to them to start shit because their inactivity shows how busy they are in real life. Ulkira also started out missing and worked his way up that way [correct me if I am wrong because I am not entirely sure about this] just like Cross and Stan did. While it is not my personal favorite as people who are missing nin right off the bat often have very little plot to work with other than the reasons stated below, I am more of a fan of the following and I will explain why. If people can't set up a plot and go missing that way, they do not deserve a high rank at all (Seeing as it was proven that giving people freebies and ranks for being big bad bears did not work and should not be the route we take). People should just start out in a village, have some sort of plot going that will eventually push them over the edge and make them leave the village as opposed to the "Itachi kilt me famly, imma go kill uvrybady naow". People need to work on a plot and RP with other people in a village. That plot will be what decides whether they leave the village or not when they become high ranking Shinobi. I'm saying this because I have been in a village with my character since creation and am contemplating to go Missing while Cross started missing and decided to be found again by joining a village. Bad pun, I know, but it's simply how it is.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuza
Ryuuza

PostSubject: Re: Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014, 9:09 pm

Let's start with your assumption that I would suggest more perks for being a nukenin.  Quite often we see people applying for higher ranks within a village. They are not always required to rank up, or at least start as Genin. Therefore we can conclude that I was not suggesting giving them more power compared to standard ninja. Do not put words in my mouth again.

As for the flaming, eh one sentence,  but nonetheless the clan needs removed but that's for a later date.

Now! I was not aware I was starting shit by simply saying they were inactive.  You seem to do a very good job at misintureping what I posted. Please read throughally before you post. I am aware people become busy, and cannot be active.  I am not upset with this nor was I trying to start something.  Im merely stating that some of the strongest are gone, nothing more. As for them being here a long time, so have i. I was part of the site before it was opened and the one before this one. Being here a long time does not excuse anyone.

The idea of conflict is something people want,  and sooner than later. I just suggested we give that a push by allowing some members the ability to do that quickly.
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014, 9:35 pm

I only ask that if staff give approval for a nuke that's B+ in rank, is that the people are active, and actually have a plan instead of just getting approved and going inactive a month later. I can't say much since there was a time where I was gone for a month or two, but I was only C rank at the time, so it wasn't anything special.

I would like to see minor territories be took advantage of myself. Give it as a warning to the villages that a threat is uprising and such. (Given I can't do it myself because plot) but, Nukenin really have been the major minority of the site for the longest of times. I'm not saying throw nukes out like money at the moment, but don't get a group of them together just to cause havoc. Give them reasoning. I'm with Verg on how nuke should come to be. The only reason I started out as a nuke was because my character before this got killed attempting to go nuke. It was between a C rank missing-nin or a Chuunin in Kiri.

I think the rule to ask for permission to make lower rank nuke should be removed. They would still have to ask permission to make anything higher than a genin, but I don't see why the rule stands for C rank nuke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] Nukenin plot, options and other things. [ Suggestions welcomed!] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-